Chapter 3

Night Resistance (3)

Sin

As soon as the announcer announced that Elle was the winner, I jumped up in down in Jets arms. He just laughed, picked me up once more and spun us around in a circle. Elle picked up her jacket and shook her head at Jet and I. Smacking Jet on the head, he placed me back down but not before ruffling my hair like I am a five year old. Huffing, I grabbed him then ran over to Elle.

“You are so weird Sin.” She told me as I ran to her then got behind her back.

“Yeah so? Did you like your surprise?” Asking this, I wrapped my arms around her. I laid my head on her shoulder while looking at Jet.

She nodded her head then extended her hand out which holds a thick wad of money.

“Good job sister!” I got back to jump up and down.

Jet and Elle exchanged glances then smiled. Oh crap this can't be good! Before Elle can get a hold of my arms I shot off to the ring. They both laughed and started running towards me. Jet goes to my right and Elle goes to my left. I know what they are going to do if they catch me and right now I don't want that to happen.

Before that thought can finish, Jet was in front of me and I felt Elle grab me.

“NO!! I am the birthday girl and this is so not going to happen!” I tried to get out but Elle has a tight grip around my arms, caging me in her arms like I was escaping from an asylum.

Jet came up while Elle held me still, then began tickling my sides with his fingers. It’s weird. The big guy was like playing with someone younger than him. Huh? And I’m just around his age!

“Yes you are shorty, which is why we are doing this.” Jets face is creased in laughter as they both tickled me without mercy. I laughed hard as response.

“Don’t…call…me…shorty!” I said between breaths and laughs.

“Jet is right sister. We both love ‘ya so this is what you get.” Elle had burst into a pile of hysterical laughter but she set me free and stopped tickling me, so did Jet.

Sucking a load full of breath, I struggled to get back up on my feet since I practically fell on my butt while being tortured on a ‘tickling session’ done by them. I spun around and glowered at them.

They were just laughing at me, clutching their stomachs with tears falling from the corner of their eyes. So I shrugged my shoulders, rolled my eyes and tackled both of them to the ground.

“Thanks guys! I love both of ‘ya!” I laughed.

They smiled at me and got back up on their feet. I did the same. “Let’s go party guys, I will watch out for both of ‘ya.” Jett said before we began shuffling on our feet and walking out of the room.

Elle glared at him, “You think that I need your help after what you just saw?”

Oh, here comes the devil again!

I sent Jet a look but I can tell that he is teasing.

“You don't need it, Elle but,” He pointed at me, “She does. She is a magnet for trouble.”

She grinned wide after his statement and winked at me, while I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. “Yeah you are right Jet. I think the both of us can kick the trouble back.”

“Hey! This is so not fair! Grr, let’s go and Elle no drinking tonight.” Telling them this I turned towards the door and headed out to go to the dance floor. They giggled at me but jogged to my side. A feeling of warmth and love filled my heart as I looked over my shoulder to see them, I don't what I would do if they weren't in my life.