My only friend is a killer?

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at the person who had caused the two teenagers to scream, it was Raven, she looked at me as she held a knife and quickly hid it, the same two teenagers were lying on the floor as blood spilled from their stomaches, i almost vommited and turned away, she sighed and I looked back at her than stood up, "So..." I said looking around the forest "Wanna come to my place?" she said smiling and acted like the whole thing that just happened had never happened in life, I nodded slightly as she started to walk deeper into the forest, I followed her slowly towards a mansion, "Wow.." I said looking amazed, she walked to the door and opened it than walked inside, I followed her in and looked at a boy around the same age as me, what was strange is that he didn't have eyelids and the edges of his mouth was cut to make a large smile "Go to slee-" I laughed and looked at Raven "No Jeff!" She slapped him and grabbed my hand than kept walking, a few other people walked over, in only a few seconds everyone in the house was there asking me questions, I felt a hand grab mine and pull me out from the crowd, he twitched slightly "Hi.." I said, he had orange googles on and he smiled "Hi.. I'm Ticci Toby, you can call me Toby though.." he said as the others walked away and sat down on the couch, "Uhh Hi... my name is (Y/N) " I replied "Just warning you I talk alot and if that bothers you just tell me to be quiet, am I talking to much? I'm not sure if i am..." Toby said, i just laughed slight and he laughed as well. "Do you want me to show you around?" Raven asked as she walked over and looked at Toby "How about you both show me around?" I suggested smiling "Sure" Raven replied, Toby smiled than started to walk. We walked to a door with a sign 'GO AWAY' in big bold letters, Toby knocked "Who is it?!" someone yelled from inside the room "It's Toby!" Toby said "Oh god no.." the person said "I just wanted to -" Toby started "NO!" the person yelled "I just wanted to introduce a new person.." Toby said "Oh.." the person said "Me and Raven are showing her around..." Toby said "SHE?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!?!" The person unlocked the door and looked at me, she had black long hair and her eyes were plain black, she pulled me and Raven into her room and shut the door on Toby's face "Ok.. I'll wait out here.." Toby said as he slid to the floor and sat down, I looked around the room "My name is Jane..." the girl said smiling, I smiled "I am (y/n)" I replied, Raven looked around the room as well and we were all in there for atleast one hour, Toby knocked on the door "Are you done yet!?" he asked, I walked out of the room and smiled at Toby, "Next room.." Raven said as she walked down the hall, I followed behind her with Toby and we both smiled and kept walking. We walked into the main room, Jeff and two other boys were sitting on a couch "Hi Ben, Hey Jack..." Raven said, they looked at Toby,Raven and me  "Hi.." they said, Ben had a green hat and his eyes were completely black except for a bit of red and Jack had a a blue masked with black liquid dripping down from the eyeholes of the mask. "Now lets show you your room..." Raven said as she headed into a different hall, Toby and I followed her, we walked past a black door that had a sign and it said 'FUCK OFF!' I giggled slightly and kept walking "Oh, that's Jeff's room.." Raven said "I thought so.." I replied as we walked to a spare room "And this is your room.." Raven said opening the door to my new room, I walked in "Do you like it?" Toby asked smiling "Yeah..." I said looking at Toby "I'll leave you two alone~" Raven said as she walked away,  I rolled my eyes and looked at Toby, we both stood there smiling and blushing. "Isn't it about time we got to sleep?" I asked trying to brake the silence "uhh, yeah.. sorry" Toby said, "It's ok..." I said as he walked away, I closed the door and laid on the bed than looked at the ceiling, I still heard Ben and Jack playing games in the main room as I began to fall asleep.

                                                                                   -------------------

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapters.. I'll do my best to make them longer.. Please forgive me..)