CreepyPasta Fanfic Ticci Toby X Reader

(A/N: Hi this is my first real fanfic that I AM going to finish and well i hope you enjoy x3. P.S:  its in your POV X3)

I was being cased by two teenagers around 1 to 2 years older than me, 'Fuck me...' I thought, i was running in a massive forest 'Why me and why now?!' you thought as you kept running.

Flashback~

I took a seat and looked around the class room, there were no teachers so everyone was throwing paper areoplanes and there was someone sitting down beside me, I smiled "Hey ," I said smiling at the girl "Hi.." she said "What's your name?" I asked trying to finally make a friend at the school "My name is Raven.." she said as she looked at me 'Raven... what a strange name...' I thought and smiled "Well, nice to meet you Raven, my name is (Y/N)." I said to her as a teacher walked in "Catch you after school?" I asked looking at her, she nodded "In the school playground." she said, I nodded and looked at the teacher "Today we will be learning about algebra.." she said as the students sighed.

After school I went to the back of the school to the plaground and waited for Raven, she didn't come..I was about to leave to head home and thats when two teenagers walked over "So, your're the girl who hangs out with that orphan loser?" the one with a baseball cap said "What do you mean 'loser' she's kind..." I said "Once you see her real self she is a monster..." the one with a baseball bat said "No she isn't!!" I yelled stepping on the one with the baseball bats foot and ran into a forest "Follow her" they yelled as they followed me

End Flashback~

I didn't stop running they were only a few metres behind me "Oh god, oh god oh god" I repeated as I tripped over a rock, they walked over to me and one grabbed my wrist, I closed my eyes tight and the only thing I heard were two screams and a slice of a knife.