Early Christmas~

(OMIGOSH IM SORRY GUYS ;^; )

We drove for a few minutes and stopped at an old warehouse, 'Welcome...' an old rusty forest green sign said beside a fenced door, Jane and Sally walked in and the door hit a small bell causing it to ring queitly as I looked around, there was a hatchet "Hey (Y/N)!  It looks like Toby's hatchet!" Sally said as she jumped up and down. "It sure does..." I said quietly then kept walking around the shop, I walked over to the shop keeper who was asleep by the cashier "U-umm S-sir?" I asked as he opened one eye then looked at me "Ah, A customer!" He said then stood up and looked at Sally and Jane "And two others, what are you looking for on a fine day like this?" he asked, I looked out the window, it was gloomy and gray but i'm guessing that's what everyone here calls a nice day, I looked back at the man and realised he started pulling out random weapons, the first was a knife that had a lid on the top and he pulled my hand then put the knife into it "Put poison into the tip and when you stab your victim the poision will take affect..." the man said as he smiled and sat back down "Wow! cool!" Sally said as she ran over "Sally! Be careful!" I said as she took the knife then looked at it. I chuckled then looked back at the man "How much?" I asked "20 dollars.." he replied, I looked back at the knife 'Something so good and so decorative is only 20 dollars?!' I thought "Deal!" I reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar note and put it on the desk, Sally gave me the knife back "Thankyou, Have a nice day!" The man said as he stood up and walked towards another room, I was looking at the knife and turned around. I looked up and saw Toby "T-toby..." I walked over to him "I thought you weren't coming..." I said quietly then smiled "Well, I thought it'd be nice.." he said as he looked at me then hugged me "What, what would be nice.?" I asked as I hugged him back "Well, uhh I meant the killing spree as a date but I realised you aren't fully creepypasta yet so... yeah.." he said as he scratched the back of his head, I smiled "Best. Date. Ever.." I said as I hugged him tighter, he smiled then looked down at me "Cool, lets go!" Toby said as I pulled away from the hug and smiled. Toby looked at Jade and Sally then smiled "You guys head back to  the mansion and we will be there soon." Toby said as he smiled, Sally nodded then skipped out of the store, Jane followed her then looked at me "If you guys get lost then just tell me.." she said as she gave me her phone number, I put it into my pocket then she walked over to the car and opened the door "Sally! You can't drive!" She said then Sally giggled and moved into the back of the car "Ok.." she put her seat belt on and Jane got in and closed the door then put her seat belt on. She started the car and the car got further away from our view,when it was fully gone I looked back at Toby then smiled "So, do you know where a town is?" I asked then he nodded "Follow me.." he said as he walked the oppostie way the car went.

(Sorry if it's sorry and i'm really sorry I didn't do it for like a month, schools the problem right now but i'll try my best to finish it and if not during school then i'll do as much on the holiday cx Cookie out ((Nicknames)) )((and i know their might be a few mistakes sorry yet again))