Chapter 4

Zalgo let go of me when we walked to a small cabin in the woods 'This place is small...' I thought as I looked around 'What the fuck?' I said to myself as I lifted my arms, there were chains that tied my hands together (arms? i dunno) I followed Zalgo into the cabin and holy gosh, It was bigger on the inside. I looked around as fast as I could before Zalgo chucked me into a prison cell and shut the door, I mumbled something as Zalgo walked away. I looked around in the cell and sat down on the floor. 

Toby's P.O.V~

I looked back at the others than threw one of my hachets at the wall in anger (Rage much? ._.) "TOBY!" Slender yelled as he pulled out the hatchet and gave it to me, I sighed slightly "Sorry Slender.." I responded with as I sat down, Masky and Hoodie walked over to me "Should we go and get (Y/N)?" Masky said as he looked at Slender "No, we can't manage to loose anyone else..." Slender said, I looked at Slender "Please?!" I said "We have to.." he added "Fine, at dawn tommorow" Slender said, I looked at the closest clock '11:30PM' the time was.

(TIME SKIP CAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE)

I said nothing and looked back at the clock '2:30AM' 'Ok Lets go!' (Uhh Toby.. Slender said at dawn... its pitch black out there .-.) I picked up my hatchets and everyone was asleep, I walked out of my room and snuck down the hallway making sure not to wake anyone up, especially Slender 'This is gonna b- WHAT THE F*CK?!" I was in the kitchen and Jeff, Ben,Masky and Hoodie were there and they all looked at me "You're finally awake..." Jeff said, I said nothing then looked at the others "Are we gonna save (Y/N) or not?" Ben said, I nodded than walked over to the door, the others followed behind me and I ran outside, they followed me and I smiled slightly as we ran through the forest towards the cabin (How do they know where the cabin is you may ask? I don't know either...)  

Your P.O.V~

I heard footsteps walk down the hallway and I stayed quiet as a plate slid under the door, it had food on it but I wasn't hungry "Eat up" Zalgo said, I shook my head "No.." I said, "Fine, no dinner and no food for tommorow..." Zalgo said as he walked back down the hallway. I sighed and looked at the plate than walked over to it and tripped over chains that were tied to my legs 'Goddamit...' i mumbled as I reached to the plate that had bread on it, I then heard more footsteps walk by, there were adleast around five people running, I ignored them 'Probably just Zalgo and a few of his 'minions'' I thought as i tucked my knees to my chest, the 5 of them walked towards the prisions cell's door and I turned around "T-toby?" I stood up and looked at Toby, he smiled "What the heck are you doing here?" I asked "Save you, duh..." he picked at the door with a wire and finally opened the door and he unlocked the chains on my arms and legs, I hugged him tightly and smiled, he hugged me back and we didn't let go. "Come on lovebirds!" Jeff and Ben said as they looked at us, we both  stopped and walked over to them, Masky and Hoodie were already walking down the hallway and we followed behind them, Toby held my hand and I held his as we walked, he twitched a bit but i didn't mind, Jeff and Ben just laughed quietly as we walked.

(A/N: LOL you aren't getting outside that easy x3 PEACE!!)