xxii. oovoo

INSTAGRAM
xxii. OOVOO

wednesday, 26th october 2016
katie fellows

as soon as i got oovoo up on my laptop and logged in, a call came through from shawn.

muffinlover123 is calling...

muffinlover123, who in their right would come up with a username like that? well, shawn.

i took a deep breath, now feeling nervous.

it's just shawn.

i quickly check my clothes are acceptable, after noticing i'm just in a white crop top and short black exercise shorts, i jump off my bed and head to my wardrobe.

i hear shawn's voice coming through my screen and mentally hit myself for forgetting if you don't answer it and you're online it automatically answers it for you.

shawn mendes

my nerves totally disappear when the call gets accepted and katie's bed is in sight, but no her.

"sorry i'm just grabbing a jumper and leggings because i'm cold and the clothes i was wearing weren't very acceptable for a first meet." she chuckles.

her voice is beautiful, i've always loved the sound of english accents.

she finally comes into show and i can't help but stare. she's even more gorgeous in person. well if you get what i mean.

"hello? earth to shawn?" i hear her say through the screen.

"hmm what?" i say, stopping myself from staring.

she laughs. god her laugh.

"i asked how you were, muffin lover one-two-three."

i roll my eyes and chuckle. "i'm fine thanks katie is a babe ex ex."

grinning, she shakes her head. "what time is it over there?"

"eight am, you?" i ask.

"one pm."

i hear and knock from my laptop and see katie look away from the screen to what i'm guessing is her bedroom door.

"bitch open the door!" i hear a males voice.

"one sec." she groans, getting up and walking away.

there's small commotion from katie and the male that's at her door before her door shuts and she comes back into view with a starbucks.

"hey, sorry my brother went out to town earlier so i asked him to get me a starbucks." she grins.

"ahh," i nod.

i watch as she sips on her starbucks, her blue eyes look down at her cup and she has a small smile on her face as she drinks from the straw. her face is put together so beautifully.

i wonder what the rest of her family look like.

an hour and a half later, we decide to end the call because i had to go out and she had to finish assignments.

shutting my laptop, i sigh, a smile lingers on my face.

i don't know why i was so nervous to talk to her, we talked as if we'd known each other for years. her accent is to die for and that made her even more beautiful to me.