Chapter 5

(Amy's POV)

I groaned as I sat up. I had been lying on something that had broken my fall. I looked down and saw Francis looking up at me. I blushed and he blushed too. I got up quickly and fell to my knees. Francis crawled over to where I was and wrapped his arms around me. "God I'm tired." I said.

"Me too," He said huskily. He cleared his throat and kissed my cheek. Reece came in carrying two trays, each supplying breakfast with a side of blood. "Thanks, Reece." I said. He didn't say anything. He just stood there, watching as I ate. "Um, is everything okay?" I asked. He didn't answer. He stood there, with his annoyingly emotionless face. "CAN I JUST EAT IN PEACE, MEANING YOU NOT STANDING OVER ME AS I FREAKIN EAT YOU CREEPER?!" I yelled. That seemed to work. He walked out of the room.

"I'm REALLY sorry about Reece. He's just not used to having another girl in the house. He doesn't really know how to act." Francis said. I glared at the door. "It's okay." I answered. After that stare-down, I didn't really have much of an appitite.

I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and there was Reece. "I knew you were out here." I said, closing the door behind me. "Reece, look, um, I don't really know how to say this, but when I'm here, you can't really act like a stalker." I said. He looked at the ground and then raised his eyes. He looked innocent. But I knew he wasn't.

 I walked over to the door and tried to open it, but Reece grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back.

I tried to break free, I really did. But his grip was too strong. I called out, "Francis!" He opened the door. "What the hell is going on?" He asked. "I came out here because I knew Reece was out here listening to us so when I was done talking to him, I tried to open the door and he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. I tried to break free but he wouldn't let me." I answered.

Francis nodded and turned to Reece. "Let.Her.Go." He said slowly. Reece let go of my arms and I kicked his shins. "Do that again, and you pay with your life." I said.

"You will be mine, Amy." A voice inside my head said. It was Reece. I was sure of it. I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue. Reece smirked at me. It was the first time he'd shown any emotion. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. I would not stand for this, I would sit for it. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Instantly, I fell asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up and felt someone kissing me. I thought it was Francis so I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue in and explored.

I pulled away but he wouldn't have that. He nibbled my bottom lip and I denied him entrance. He bit gently but I still denied him access. This time he bit my lip as hard as he could and I opened my mouth to yell.

As soon as I did that, he forced his tongue into my mouth. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes and then covered my mouth. It wasn't Francis, it was Reece. (Technically, he was my age. He and Francis were twins. Francis was a few seconds older.) Reece smirked. "Want me yet?" He asked. I slapped his face and he kissed me.

I pushed him away. "Don't DO that!" I yelled. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I knew where this was going. I couldn't break free and I knew it.

I opened my mouth to call Francis, but before I could, Reece said, "No one's home." He smiled and opened a door. He pushed me in and shut the door, locking it as well. I landed on the bed on my back. He stood me up and pushed me against the wall.

He kissed me and said, "You WILL obey me. You will NOT tell my brother about this, understand?" I nodded and he smiled. He pushed himself up against me and commanded me to grind. I flipped him against the wall.

"I'm NOT a play-thing. I'm a person, so to speak. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER do anything with you or to you." I said. He snarled and pushed me onto the bed. He straddled me and pulled my shirt off and unclipped my bra. He put his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck. He was getting close to my sweet spot so I pushed him off and pulled my bra and shirt on.

He looked hurt. I narrowed my eyes at him and unlocked the door. I opened it and walked home. It was almost dinner time so I hurried. I walked through the door. "I am so sorry I'm home a day later than I promised. There was a...situation." I said. "It's okay, dear." My aunt said. She was sitting at the table eating a hamburger. I sniffed the air and restrained myself from sucking her blood. It hurt a whole lot.

"I'm not hungry," I said. "I'm goin to bed. Night." My aunt looked up and smiled. "Night dear." She said. I heard a voice in my head. "Suck her blood, it'll be okay." It sounded like Reece. I ignored him. I wasn't about to listen to him.

Especially not after what he pulled while I was over at his house. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. It seemed unnatural to me to sleep in one of those. I looked under my bed and there was a coffin. I pulled it out and lay down in it. It was so comfy. I couldn't help but close the lid and go to sleep.