Chapter 9

(Francis's POV)

I looked at the ground. I knew I was in trouble with Amy.

When I was about to explain, something (or someONE, rather) crashed through the window.

Amy screamed and I turned around. It was Reese's body, only Reese's "soul" wasn't there. I turned back to Amy.

"I know what to do." She said. "But you probably won't like it." I nodded and she walked toward Reese.

She took his face in her hands and studied him for a few seconds before pulling him close and kissing him.

I couldn't believe I let that happen. My girlfriend's lips touching my brother's lips. It makes me sick to this day.

When she pulled away, Reese looked normal again.

I knew who'd done it to Reese. He was about to be gone forever, and then, I would take his place.

I am his son, after all.

(He doesn't live with us. We have step-parents.)

Mom and dad, (my parents) left when my sister was born.

Since then, I've gotten two twin sisters. Their names were Ivy and Nina. They were the cutest things!

And then, five minutes later, they were seven.

Vampires age faster than humans do. That means by the end of a single year, there would be more than 100 vampire births. Half of them evil, the other half good.

I tore off hte end of a chair and pointed the sharp end away from myself.

I threw one to Amy and Reese. "Let's go kill dad, Reecie." I said.

Reese's ears flushed a bright pink. Amy didn't seem to notice, though.

She was already out the door, trying to find my father.

Reese and I ran after her.

Knowing my father, I figured he'd be in the center of the woods, giving stupid orders like, "Wash my feet!" or, "Wash my family's feet!" maybe even, "Wash your own gosh darn feet!"

It was hard to tell with my father. He was as easy to figure out as thge world's hardest math problem.

Sometimes I wished I could figure him out. But what fun would that be? Or, would it be fun at all?

I didn't know and I never wanted to find out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ohai! So...I typed this up wrong the first time and now I typred it right so...yeah...Don't waste your crazy!