Chapter 6

(Francis's POV)

I got home and saw Reece sitting on the couch looking sad. "What happened?" I asked. He mumb;ed something I couldn't hear.

"What'd you say?" I asked. "I said I tried to do that thing with your girlfriend." He answered. I smacked him across the face. "YOU'RE INSANE! DO YOU THINK SHE'D DO THAT?!" I yelled. "She ALMOST gave in!" He yelled back.

I said, "I'll deal with you later," and ran to Amy's house.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I ran into her backyard and climbed up her balcony. Before I could bang on the doors, I thought about what I was doing.

The last time I did this, she dumped me. I wasn't about to let that happen to me again. I lowered my hand and sat on the rail of the balcony.

I waited until the moon came up and she opened the doors. She seemed surprised to see me.

"Uh, hey Francis." She said. I took a deep breath before I asked, "Did you do it with Reece?" Her eyes widened.

"Why on EARTH would I do that?!" She yelled. Before I could answer she explained the whole situation to me. It sounded like Reece started it, but I couldn't be too sure. Unless...

"Amy, I have to go." I said. I jumped off the balcony and ran home.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I grabbed the DVD of the security tape and ran up to my room. I locked the door and put the disc into my computer.

I viewed the footage and saw that it WAS Reece who started it. That little... I was SO gonna kill him. If only he wasn't already dead.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ohai!

Sorry I haven't updated since...well, you know when I last updated I guess.

I've been goin through writer's block, so I've had a hard time. (Plus, I bet this chapter sucks, so please don't be mad. It's Karma. Writer's Block+Procrastination+Karma=sucky chapter.)

BYE!

-Emma.