Chapter 8

(Unknown POV)

"Rise, rise so you may live!" I yelled. He stood up, his eyes a ghostly white glowing color. "That's it. Now, tell me, who do you love?" I asked.

"Ah lah, Ah-mah" He answered in a deep voice. "Who did you wrong?!" I yelled. "Fwahn-sahs!" He yelled back. I smiled evilly. "Then why don't you go get them?!" I screamed. He nodded and left the woods, unaware that he had just become my minion.

He was also unaware that if he kissed the one he loved, he would become himself again. Still, it hurt to see my reconciled minions go.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Morning came, the sun finally showed itself and I took cover. I ran into my cabin and kissed my kids goodnight.

I literally jumped into bed (I never grew up) and wrapped my arm around my wife.

"Honey that minion you created is on the loose and terrorizing people." She said. "I know. I made sure he wouldn't be affected by the sun." I answered. "Okay," She said.

I fell into a dreamless sleep and slept for the first time in a long while.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally, it was night. I awoke and ran outside. I was late, late and I knew it too.

I stood in front of my fellow vampires. "What are you waiting for, hunt!" I yelled. They all scattered like ants.

I grinned. They hunted for me. They gave me the best they could bag and kept the small stuff to themselves.

Everyone except Francis, one of my twin boys. He always bagged big game, but gave the smallest of it to me. It was a sign of rebellion. He never had any respect for me.

Nothing. No respect, no kindness. NOTHING is what he showed to me, the leader of his vultori.

But, by now he must've been "taken care of" by my minion.

Francis hadn't showed up to hunt. I smiled. My enemy was dead, my minion was still alive, and everything was right to me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey, sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been busy with some other crap that was important. Anyway, I'll be here until, like, 2:00 and I'll be back who knows when. I WILL be updating this book, as well as Diaries of the Ignored.