Part 1:"Black Goku x Fem! Reader!"

He was here on Earth.

You watch him fight Goku with no mercy.

Then all of a sudden the fight came to a halt and black Goku turn to look at you.

You were just a unlucky bystander that came to stumbled on Black Gokus path.

He flew towards you and his unmistakable speed caught you off guard.

He grasps on to your shirt and pull you up. Leaving you dangling your legs above the ground.

There was no mistake. This was your end.

Black Goku:"Poor pathetic existence.."

He said in a low and devilish tone.

Your body trembled as his hot breath touch your exposed skin. His arms held your hips instead as your small body,rubbed up against his involuntarily. Black Gokus finger trace on your chest up your neck,his smirk grew bigger and he pull you in.

His lips connect to your neck.

Y/n:"Ah...oh.."

You said in a little moan.

Goku:"DONT HURT HER!!"

Said Goku in an angry shout as he came high flying towards you guys.

Black Goku pull away and smile at you as he pointed his finger at Goku. Without leaving your gaze,he shout the ki blast at Goku and boom.

Goku was down!

Black Goku threw you up in the air ,your scream were untamed. You scream as loud as you could.

Till,you felt arms going underneath you.

It was Black. He catch you,bridal style.

He flew down,above Goku.

Black:"Ha ha! Don't you see this Goku? Humans are so easily tamed..watch!"

Black let go of you and got you in a choke hold with one arm,and the other hand slip inside your skirt.

Goku watch underneath as Blacks fingers slip inside you.

Goku:"NO!!"

Y/n:"Ahh...!"

Black:"Ha! Goku,humans are easy to tease,you just gotta know where to touch..."

His lips tickled your neck. You arc your back,as you felt his wet tongue lick on your sensitive spot on you neck. Your back side rubbed against Blacks harden cock through the suit.

Goku:"YOU FUCKING DIRTY BASTARD!!"

Gokus scream out of his lungs.

Black:"Oh? Touch nerve there have I? Ha ha ha!"

Blacks fingers went in and out of you. And Goku watch the hot action going on down under your mini skirt there. That dirty Black just pulled the panties on the side and shoved two of his fingers in.

Your eyes grew twice as big and your moans were wild. Black found them so cute.

Black couldn't resist,and pull your crop top off and exposed your breast.

Black flew down to the ground. Your feet touch the ground.

Black:"Bending someone's will is so...sexy"

Goku:"SHUT UP!!!"

Black:"Ha ha! I don't see her complaining!"

His hands pull your skirt down to your knees.