Chapter 18: Realizing And Regretting

The Light that tickled on my neck urged me to open my sluggish eyes. Peeking down, my breath hitched. Head buried in my chest, and arms, and legs draped over me, I didn't dare move and inch. Taking a deep breath, he instinctively nuzzled into me more. Sighing, I relaxed against him and wrapped my arms round him more, and just tried to remeber the old sans. Suddenly he started to fidget, and pulled away from me. Irises stared up at me. A wide smile spread across his jaw,but before he could say anything, I pushed him away. "h-hey" he stuttered in surprise, almost falling off the bed. Turing my entire body around, I covered my face with my hands. He's not goanna let this go. Arms slithered round my waist pulling me back in his chest. "Morning~" his voice was obnoxiously chirpy. Grabbing his arms, I pulled them away from me, and left the bed, pulling my top down. "Had a good sleep?" he questioned, as if everything had been suddenly fixed within the night. Opening a window, I was met with night. Confusion enveloped me. did we really sleep all day? wouldn't he be surprised? Why didn't anyone wake us up?

Sans had sat up on the edge of the bed, and straightened out his suit. Heading to the door, I opened it up and stared striding down the corridor. I just wanted to get away as quickly as possible. Walking down the hall, I decided to set my plan into action as soon as possible. After waiting an hour or so, I slowly opened a door as quietly as possible. Entering the room, I was greeted to the light sound of breathing and the occasional snore. Soon becoming accustomed to the lighting, a uniform was neatly set to my right, shoes,stockings, headband and all. Scooping it all up in my arms I exited the room and dipped into a near by bathroom. Locking the door I let out a sigh in relief.

Changing into the uniform, I stared at myself in the mirror. Noticing how freely maids could leave, this was my best bet of escape. Pulling my bangs forward, I tired to cover my face. Shoving my clothes in the cupboard under the sink, I patted down the skirt and left the bathroom. Confidently strolling down the hall, a couple guards on duty passed me by and tipped their hats smirking. Nodding back at them I was overjoyed they didn't notice. Heading to the front door, two men stood post. "Leaving for the night sweetie?" one asked, leaning against the door. "Yes" I nodded. He pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "kinda silly we have so much security to keep that one gal in" the other complained. Shrugging in response, I was eager to leave. "She was in a crying fit earlier" the other stated flatly. "Yeah, poor gal" the other replied opening the door. "Have a nice night!" they waved lightly "bye" I replied  walking down the steps to the front driveway. Finally, I'd escaped.