Worst Part

Entry: 18

Date: Unrecorded

I feel sick. I don't know how to act anymore. I can't... I can't control what I do most of the time. All I have is night sometimes. My body, is not even mine anymore. 

I sickens me to think that my parents are gone, due to my own hand. I...

Entry: 19

Date: Unrecorded

My dad always sided with me before he died. He would always try his best to keep me away from the asylum I remember. But mom overpowered him. She wanted nothing to do with me anymore. And now she has her wish. 

I don't know who I am supposed to be mad at, I can only be mad at myself, but I don't want to be. It's not my fault. It's Halla's fault.

But she won't even talk to me anymore. The other voices are shut out by her. I have no one now.

Halla.

I wish she would die.

Entry: 20

Date: Unrecorded

Sometimes, I let my mind wonder back to when I was a really young girl. One of my earliest memories are that of when I was picking apples with my father. We were in an apple garden of my grandparents. 

Though my grandparents died in a car crash, they were nice to me. I wonder if they would be nice to me if they hadn't died, and realized I killed their son, and daughter -in-law.

I don't think anybody likes me though.

I'm possessed.

Entry: 21

Date: Unrecorded

Halla is mad at the world. She talked to me just now. She told me she died in such an unfair way, and she's using me to gain her revenge. 

Why are people so full of hate?

She also told me that when she gains her revenge, I am going to die. I don't know whether or not I will die possessed, but please God help me. 

Isn't that funny? I wasn't really religious before all of this. But i have seen more priests than my parents did in the past year. 

That's right. It's been a month since my parents have been gone. This month marks the 3 year point that I've need help. That the voices have been with me.

Is that a record? That I have been possessed on and off for about 2 years?

I learned to calm down.

But every time I wake up, I have to go through clearing the blood of my clothes, and hiding several dead bodies. I have to go though the memories of my stabbing them in their backs. Helpless children, helpless teens, helpless adults, all dead by the hand of Halla. 

The worst part? Staring into the eyes of fear.