"I want the Voices to come Back."

Entry 5

Date- Unrecorded

It's getting worse. To the point where I am not able to concentrate on many things. My mother things I am insane thou. She won't listen to what I say. I've been sent to see a man about my 'imaginary' voices.

I also been told that I am not able to go to school anymore.

It's the voices fault. They are making my life horrible.

And they are making me go 'insane' the man I see every week would tell me. When he says that, the voices tell me I am insane, so far in that there is not turning back, I cannot be helped.

They tell me nothing but honesty. That's what they say.

Other adults tell me lies, that's what they told me.

Entry 6

Date- Unrecorded

What is honesty?

How does it work?

I was told it was something that works with trust, but e voices tell me it's the truth, nothing more. Who do I believe?

I don't know. My mom has sent me away, the man that was supposed to help me gave up on me. Though he didn't say that, he said he was going to send me to a place where their help is better than his own.

The voices told me he has given up on me, I am a lost cause. I believe them.

I was told was being sent to a place that will help me, and that is caring for cases like my own. The voices told me that I am being sent to an asylum.

I referred to my parents what an asylum was. They told me asylums are places that will help people like me.

The voices told me that it's a place that insane people go, they called it the madhouse.

I believe the voices.

Entry 7

Date- Unrecorded

The voices have calmed down. I have been taking pills that I received from the madhouse. They told me it's to help with the voices I hear.

They are back to whispers.

I want their them though. It doesn't feel right with-out them. When I was coming here there weren't screaming at me anymore. It seemed we were on good terms. We weren't friends, they just said good terms.

They didn't show me many images of me dead anymore, instead they showed images of my parents dead, of other people dead, and me making sure they were dead. I don't have nightmares anymore, no I have dreams. I don't call them nightmares because I am not afraid anymore.

I want them back.

I believed their words.

I can't trust anyone besides them.

Not now, not anymore because they don't tell me the truth.

I want the voices to come back to me.