22. Your seen out with his Family

Waliya and Trisha are coming over today . So I were got to hang out with them today. The door bell rings and walk and open it ."Hi." I say hugging them both . I would have had the others girls over but they were out with his Dad . "Come in ." I say stepping aside. "Do you have any plans ?" Trisha aksed . "I have to go shopping for Mittens . Would you like to come ?" I asked talking about mines and Zayn's cat . "Yes !" Waliya says . We walk to my car and hop in . When we get to the store we walked around looking at everything . Trisha get one food and Waliya gets some toys for her . "Y/n !" Trisha calls from the next Ail , I walked over to see she was looking at a cat food types "Which one ?" She asks. "This one ." I say pointing to the green bag . She grabs it as I'm walking around this some shampoo , and treat and a little bed for her . We walk to the check out and wait . "Got everything ?" Waliya asked . I nod and payed we grabbed our bags and "Oh God ." Waliya says looking straight. I look to see Paps I shake my head as we walk a little faster to the Car putting everything inside and going back home .
From Quotev Hope you liked it Please vote
Zara :)