The decisions

There was an awkward pause and he spoke.
Ja "i would love for you to be my girlfriend"
Ju "really"
Ja "Yh it would be an honor"
Ju "aw thanks"

As I was getting ready to kiss him he then spoke.

Ja "but I don't want to rush you"
Ju "I'm not being rushed I want to do this"
Ja "Yeah but you just got out of a relationship"
Ju "so what does that have to do with it"
Ja "nothing it just means your vulnerable"
Ju "ok fine" and with that I walked away angrily

*At home*

I didn't talk to Jayson for the rest of the day. I was really mad at him for what he said.

When I was doing my homework I got a text, I was hoping it was Jayson trying to apologize but it turned out to be Jack.

Jack "listen I'm really sorry about what happened we both were drinking and it just happened "

Ju "but y were you guys even together" he responded almost immediately

"We both missed you and being together mad us remember you"

"But y did you guys a start drinking"

"Because I invited her to a party because she said she was really bored"

"Ok and why are you even texting me"

"Because I love you and I want you too give me another chance"

"Why should I, I mean you slept with my best friend and when I moved away you didn't even properly say good bye, yeah I remember don't think I forgot"

"Please I didn't know how much I loved you until you were gone can you at least think about forgiving"

"I already have but you just never called back for me to tell you"

"Then can you give me a second chance" I turned of my phone I knew he was waiting for my answer.

When I forgave him I never thought about giving him a second chance.

I grabbed my phone and started to text him back

««««««««««

Ohhhhh another cliffhanger.
What do you think she's going to say do you think she'll give him a second chance.
And please comment do I can know suggestions and just how you feel about the book.
And I'm so sorry for not updating.
But today is my birthday so instead of getting a present for me I have a present for you
That sounded so corny but bye I'll try to update more.