What did I do

I woke up to a hand around my waist and I smiled thinking it was Jayson, but when I turned around I saw a sleeping Yadiel. He looked so cute but i'm glad nothing happened between us except the kiss. I tried to get out without waking him up, but i failed. 

"Good morning"

"Good morning, Kitty"

"What time is it"

"umm its 6:30am"

"Then you should go home to get ready for school"

"Alright, and I told Jayson about what happened last night"

"Ok, WAIT WHAT!"

"Yeah I mean he's my best friend"

"And you couldn't tell me"

"It wouldn't have mattered"

"What exactly did you tell him"

"Only that we kissed and I stayed over, why"

"Ok good, and I wanted to know what he knows"

"What about your boyfriend"

"I'm going to break up with him, because I found someone else"

"Who, please tell me it isn't me because I don't do that whole dating thing, but we could be friends"

"No its not you its Jayson, your speech yesterday really made me see straight"

"Cool"

Yadiel's P.O.V.

Bro I cleared it she said she's going to break up with her boyfriend because she likes you and the speech I gave her yesterday made her see straight. So I did help you.

Thanks man your a life saver because I really like her. I'm going to wear something fly today, catch you at school.

No problem see you

I was already home and ready by now it was 7 so I left to school. I was going to be early but I didn't care since secretly I help the teachers in the morning.

Jayson's P.O.V.

Oh my god I cant believe it. He really did it. 

Oh shit I just checked my phone and its already 7:35. School starts at 8 and i don't even have an outfit. 

I ended up wearing my full bad boy outfit. Hopefully she would be impressed. 

I finally left the house and headed to school and searched for Yadiel. I knew he was here even though it was 7:45 because he always helps out the teachers. I'm the only one that knows because we've been friends since we were 6. When I found him I asked him "what did she say exactly"

"well this is how the whole thing went 'What about your boyfriend' 'I'm going to break up with him, because I found someone else' 'Who, please tell me it isn't me because I don't do that whole dating thing, but we could be friends' 'No its not you its Jayson, your speech yesterday really made me see straight' so that is exactly what happened"

"thanks man"

"again no problem just don't mess it up shes already into"

"alright i get it"

"Oh dude I see her"

"Really its only, holy shit its already 8"

"Damn that outfit is hot"

"Dude shut the fuck up you already slept in the same bed as her"

"Alright got to get to class. See you at lunch"