Who to chose

This chapter will switch between p.o.v.s

*Julez P.O.V.*

"Fine I'll give you another chance but if it doesn't work your not getting another one"

He replied immediately

"Omg thank you so much I won't let you down I love you bae"

"I love you too"

*Jayson P.O.V.*

I was thinking about what happened between me and Julissa. I don't know why she got so mad. I was trying to talk to get during luck but she kept waking away. I'm just going to text her and tell her I'm sorry for what I said and I really do want to be her boyfriend. I don't know if she was up because she usually takes a nap around 4:30

"Hey listen I'm really sorry about what happened early I really would love to be your boyfriend"

I jumped when I heard my phone ring because she replied immediately.

"Hey I know I over reacted"

Since she was up I decided to call her and she answered.

"So do you want to go out with me because I seem how mad you got and I don't ever want to see you like that again."

There was a long silence before she spoke

"I would but I kinda got back together with Jack"

At this point I was heated, that made me go from 0-100 and I don't know why but I took all my anger or at her do I was screaming.

"Seriously what the fuck he fucking cheated on you with your fucking best friend and you still want to go back to that mother fucker"

"Don't fucking yell at me you bitch you have no right to fucking yell at me or even get mad"

So it was true I shouldn't have yelled at her, but I had a reason to get mad I wanted her to be mine and that bitch hurt her and she came to me.

"You know what by" was the last thing chew said before she hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and sat on my bed, tears roles down my cheeks. I was soon overtaken by sleep.

*Julez P.O.V.*

I was really mad at Jayson because he had no reason to get mad. Like he doesn't own me. My mom doesn't even own me.

I stared to get bored so I decided to text Jack.

"Hey babe I'm bored what are you doing"

I kept texting him for an hour but he didn't text back I wonder what he was doing I mean it was 6 o'clock in California.

*Jack's P.O.V.*

My phone kept blowing up I was acting like I didn't hear it but Sadie did.

"baby who keeps texting you"

"I don't hear anything"

Then I got another text and she jumped and grabbed my phone, and read the text aloud.

"*hey baby why aren't you texting me back* who the fuck is this" she checked the name " why the fuck is Julissa texting you and calling you baby"

"We might've made up and she gave me a second chance"

"Why are you asking her for another chance when you got me"

"Because she feels sad and I pity her but when I need you or want you I have you"

"Do you want me now"

"Hell yeah I always want you" with that she jumped on my lap and we started to get undressed.

*next morning*

*Jayson's P.O.V.*

I woke up my eyes puffy. I didn't eat any dinner and my face was pale. I didn't feel like going to school so I told my mom I felt sick and she let me stay home.

I really wish she didn't go back to Jack I feel like fucking him up. He doesn't deserve her. She needs someone better than him. He doesn't treat her right.

*Julissa P.O.V.*

I was on my phone walking to my next class when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I look up to see a cute guy. He looked, Puerto Rican with short black hair and brown eyes

"Nahh its ok, what's you name cutie"

"Julissa Rodriguez, what's yours"

"Yadiel Torres"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too, your pretty cute" when he said that I could feel the deep blush coming onto my face

"Thank you"

"No problem, hey you wanna hang out sometime"

"Sure"

"Ight cool"

"Here" I gave him my phone to put his number

"Here call me"

"I will"

Turns out me and Yadiel have geometry and history together. I can't believe we haven't noticed each other.

*At home*

Once I got home I ran to my room and called Yadiel he answered on the second ring.

"Yo who's this"

"Julez, we meet today at school"

"Oh yeah what up cutie"

"Don't call me that"

"Fine I'll call you kitty"

"That's even worse"

"No it's not"

"Yeah it is"

"Ok fine but it's staying" At this point me and him were laughing so hard we couldn't breath.

"Hey kitty"

"Yeah"

"Do you have a bike"

"Yeah why"

"Do you wanna go bike around the city with me I usually do it on Tuesdays but today I could go Roth you and give you a tour"

"Sure that would be nice"

"Where do you live I'll meet you there"

I gave him my address and got ready. I didn't feel like looking fancy because I had no romantic feelings for him and since I am too lazy. I decided on black basketball shorts with a green day shirt.

Yadiel tested me 5 minutes later indicating that he was outside. Do I ran down the stairs but was stopped by the sound of my brothers voice. Oh no, he was taking to Yadiel.

"Who are you"

"I'm Yadiel"

"What are you doing here"

"I'm taking out Julez"

"Said who"

I ran down the stairs. "Gabe I see you met Yadiel"

Gabe toke one look at my outfit and laughed "Oh my god never mind i got nothing to worry about"

"Oh my god shut up he's just giving me a tour around the city on the bikes"

"Well it's getting dark so, bye" and with that he shoved me out the door "and you Jayson"

"Yadiel"

"Whatever, don't try anything"

"Can't say I won't"

Gabe stepped forward and Yadiel put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't get mad at me get mad at your sister for having curves, Damn" he looked at my ass "Damn good she's wearing basketball shorts"

"Ok TMI dude that's my sister go away"

"Bye Gabe" I tried to sound innocent but failed

"Bye and I can tell if you do something so don't try it"

«««««««««««««««