Stress Free or More Stress

Yadiel and I were together for most of the day. We were really hitting it off as friends. Yadiel was really my first real friend in Boston except for Jayson. 

It was almost sundown when Yadiel came to a stop near some bushes.

"why are we stopping"

"I wanted to show you something" he said as he got off his bike and went into the bushes.

"Ok" i followed him into the bushes.

"What did you want to show me"

"This" i looked up to see a beautiful lake with the sunset reflecting off of it.

"Oh my god its beautiful" I was speechless. I turned around to see him taking off his shirt.

"What are doing"

"I don't know about you but i'm going in"

"wouldn't it be cold"

"No i swim here all year long it always stays warm"

"What about my clothes they'll get wet if i go in like this and ill be soaked on the bike"

"then take them off"

"Fine turn around" he was already in the water.

"Why should I"

"Because i'm getting undressed" 

"So if you have sex with me you wouldn't mind me seeing you getting undressed"

"I have a boyfriend"

"Oh yeah that Jayson kid at school i heard about that"

"No what are you talking about my boyfriend lives in California"

"You sure he didn't cheat on you yet"

"Shut up he did but then we got back together the other day"

"Who did he do it with"

"My best friend, well ex best friend"

"Damn he fucked your best friend, what did you not give him any ass when you lived in Cali"

"Well for your information I didn't because in still a virgin" I turned around to look at him but didn't see him in the water.

I turned back around and he was there he pulled my shirt off picked me up and threw me in the water. But I already had taken my shorts off.

"What the hell"

"You talk a lot" with that he jumped in the water.

I pretended I was drowning to see his reaction.

"something is pulling me down" I pushed myself under and he dove in the water and pulled me on land. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see what he was doing. He bent down and put his mouth on mine but i picked my head up at the same time so our heads hit.

"Oh my god you scared me don't do that"

"That's what you get for throwing me in the water" I said between laughs.

We both went into the water again and swam for like an hour. He would occasionally come behind me and toss me into the water. It was really fun. 

We finally decided to get out of the water to go eat and then we were going to go back to my house to study for our history test. We ended up going to a diner. I got a cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate milkshake.

"You know if you wanted meat i could've given you a sausage"

I started choking "Oh my god shut up your so gross"