I like you. - MF

Spending a day with your best friend on Warped Tour. This is my day. Mike's band isn't playing this year but he wanted to tag along and he got VIP tickets for us. I don't know why he didn't invite anyone else. We managed to get on the Sleeping With Sirens bus. We sit down in the front lounge. Michael helped himself to my lap. I just ignored it. This was normal things he did. He would kiss my forehead from time to time. Eventually we went to go see bands play. Michael would end up behind me with his arms wrapped around my mid drift. He hold me so close to him. We'd be walking and he'd would hug me tightly. He would kiss my forehead before pulling away from the hug. This goes on the whole time. After we said bye to SWS. We got in the car. I thought about Michael's actions all days. I got a lump in my throat, scared and slightly excited about the new I might be receiving. I open my mouth to speak only manning to get out "I...."

"You?"
"I'm hungry." What a lie...I mean I am hungry but not what I wanted to say.
"In n Out alright?"
"Of course!"

We sit in the car, semi deaf, tired. We get to In n Out. Michael and I stood in line and he was hugging me and holding me to him. What's his deal? I need to ask when we sit down with our food. We finally get to order. We stood and waited to get our food. Michael was hanging on me again. Our number gets called and Mike grabs the food. I find a place to sit then sit down and he follows me. He sits and puts the food on the table.

"Why have you been hanging on me all day and giving me forehead kisses?" I ask him straight up.
"Because y/n I like you," He answers with a small nervous smile.