Authors Note

Helloooo lovelies.

As you may know from previous books or from just talking to me or Serena Jade personally, you will know we are very fun, lenient, and crazy people. Though as we have grown as writers we have also watched our audience get bigger and with that comes thing that need to be clear on both sides of the field.

PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED, THIS IS FOR THE HAPPINESS OF OTHER READERS AND THE WRITERS/EDITORS!!!

1. Please do not comment spoilers on a previous chapter. Comment spoilers and reactions ONLY on that chapter and to those ahead. This is for the new readers who are starting the book later than you and may not want to know what happens later in the story.
ex.) "omg i can't believe she dies later in the story."
Not cool.

2. If you see any typos/ improper use of grammar/ misspellings or mistakes of any type, please PM us (@gumdroprilaya ) and tell us. Do not write it in the comment section, we appreciate your honesty and critique but it is not reasonable in the comment section :)

3. This story WILL HAVE SEX. LOTS OF IT. SOME OF IT BORDERLINE KINK. If you are uncomfortable with that, please refrain from reading. If you still would like to read the story but do not want to read the smut, easily take your finger and scroll OR PM us telling that you don't feel comfortable with that and when a chapter comes out that contains smut we will notify you.

4. Please be respectful to other readers, Serena and I both feel this is pretty self explanatory.. just be nice. If you feel someone is being obnoxious in the comment section or rude, PM this account to us and either I or Serena will solve the problem.
DO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!

5. Feel free to comment and vote. We both appreciate positive and negative feedback (refer to #2 if your feedback is on mistakes) and helps us to grow as writers and ultimately make a better story for YOU.

WARNINGS:
As said previously, this book contains sexual content. Serena Jade writes most of the smut and is not afraid to detail out the scenes, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I have turned on "Mature Content" to signify that this book contains such content but there is always a reader that doesn't pay attention to the warnings, again DO NOT BE THAT PERSON! I do not suggest a specific age group, because who am I to stop you. But there will be detailed adult themes.

The VAST MAJORITY of this book will be Rilaya based. Notice how I said vast. There is surprises in this book, whether that be with Lucas, Farkle, Zay or not. But yes, there is lots of Rilaya... under the sheets and out. (RILAYA WILL BE MENTIONED AND DISPLAYED IN THE FORMS OF ONLY FLASHBACKS AND CURRENT/ PAST THOUGHTS)

PLAYLIST:

One :: Tightrope by Alex Clare

Two :: Stay In The Shade by José Gonzáles

Three :: 

Four :: Suffer No More by Dave Gerard

Five :: Whispers by Dave Baxter

Six :: Accidentally In Love by Mia Wray

Seven ::

Eight :: Magnetized (Acoustic) by Tom Odell 

Nine :: 

Ten :: Paris by Daisy Clarke

Eleven :: Bitter Pill by Gavin James

Twelve :: It Will Come Back by Hoizer

Thirteen :: The One That Got Away by P!nk

Fourteen :: Slow It Down by The Lumineers

Fifteen :: Million Reasons by Lady Gaga

Sixteen :: Sign Of The Times by Harry Styles

Seventeen :: Constellations by Tom Odell

Eighteen :: Time Is All We Have by Barrie Gledden

Nineteen :: Everybody Knows by Holly Figueroa O'Reilly 

Twenty :: Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley

GENERAL INFORMATION:
All ideas and themes are mine unless stated otherwise, if you feel I am copying you or someone else please PM me and we will look at the issue together. Most of the time, it is coincidence. "Great minds think alike."

PLAGIARISM IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY ME OR SERENA! Be aware that if we find you plagiarizing we will confront you openly. It's not cool and is not a way to become a good writer.

ALL chapters will start off with a quote, song and song lyric, and the name and age of the character. This is to provide understanding and avoid confusion.

started-completed
Nov. 4, 2016 - April 29, 2017
authors:
Georgette Marie Elston-John
Serena Jade Duhgal

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Except for Girl Meets World. We don't own that sadly. If we did, it would be gayer.

CAST LIST:

Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews
Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart
Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar
Corey Fogelmanis as Farkle Minkus
Amir Mitchell-Townes as Isaiah Babineaux
Rest of Girl Meets World Cast as Their Characters
Chris Pine as Gerard Duhgal
2012- Jake T. Austin as Ryder Duhgal
Noah Schnapp as Theo Duhgal
1994- Zachary Mabry as Jax Duhgal
Michael Wahlberg as Giovanni "Geo" Duhgal
Theo James as Daniel Attens
Kylie Rogers as Maya Attens
Noah Mazur as Jace Attens
Eva James Jenner as Quinn Attens

❈❈❈

I hope you all enjoy this story very much, it has been a pleasure for us to write.

Love you all, kisses all around.
Lots of love from my heart to yours
xoxo; Georgette & Serena J.