Epilogue part 2

It was hectic in the house excuse me mansion where we were staying, everybody was running around trying to get every single last detail in place. I was just walking around, I loved watching the light twinkle in the Christmas tree. It looks so pretty, slowly the gifts that were lying underneath the tree were piling up. I had put all my gifts there except for that one special gift. The idiot still didn't have a clue. But I think that Valerian is slowly catching on, I denied my favourite alcoholic beverage. And normally I would never do that, I sold it with the lie that I wasn't really in the mood for alcohol right now and that I would drink one later with him. Which would be around 9 months later.

Every body was huddling around the three, putting there last presents underneath it. And taking a place on the couch. I took my place on a loveseat, soon Oliver also stepped into the room, his eyes immediately singled in on me. He lifted me up from the chair plopped his own ass down and pulled me on his lap. I made little sounds of disagreement but if I know one thing it is that it doesn't matter how much I complain he was a stubborn man who could throw a temper tantrum like a 10 year old.

Everybody was exchanging gifts, and I just sad there quietly sipping my hot chocolate. It was Oliver's turn, he retrieved a little blue box from under the tree. Tiffany & Co. He gave it to me and I hesitantly pull the deep blue bow of it, the ribbon fell to the ground. Hesitantly I open up the little box. Inside the box is a charm bracelet, it's beautiful. I don't notice it immediately but it has all kind of little reminders about or relationship on it, including a little black wolf.

I gave everybody my gifts and everybody loved it, I gave Jake a DVD of Deadpool I know they have Netflix but that doesn't matter, I felt that he had to had it. Of course he loved it, and he gave me a big hug. To the irritation off Oliver.

"Now for the last gift." I say and I look at Oliver, I can see his gaze travel to under the tree where no gifts are laying anymore. He looks at me questionably.

"I hope you like it." I hand him the box that is neatly rapped with a bow on top of it. He hesitantly lifts the lit of the box after removing the bow. Inside is some tissue paper. He looks at me again with questions in his eyes.

He pulls out some of the tissue paper, revealing the test.

He looks up at me with even more confusion written on his face, I just smile at his face.

It takes a few seconds and I can almost see his brain thinking about what the hell this means. I can see his face clear up and is as a light goes up in his head.

"You're pregnant?" He asks me hope laced in his voice

"Yes." I say

"You're pregnant!!!???" He now exclaims

"Yes I am pregnant Oliver, we're going to have a baby."

"I'm going to be a dad, I'M GOING TO BE A DAD." He yells before he starts running a few laps through the living room his friends and I just look at him in amusement.

He then skits to a stop looks at me and comes barging at me, I squeal and try to get away from him. But it doesn't take long before I'm swooped of my feet and brought in for a passionate kiss. After an intense kissing scene he finally puts me down.

"we're pregnant" He says breathlessly

***

A little longer then 10 months later.

I wake up to an empty bed confused that I am I look around the room, but I don't spot an Oliver. I softly call out his name making sure I don't wake up Amalia. Shit Amalia I quickly throw the blanket of me and run towards the baby room which is right next to our room. I skid to a stop when I see the door of the nursery open. I stop in the doorway looking at the sight before me. Oliver is cradling Amalia to his chest cooing soft words against her. When did she wake up, did I sleep through her crying. I walk towards the pair. Oliver hears my footsteps and turns around. He hands Amalia to me and I cradle her to my chest. Oliver engulfs me in a hug, and I turn my head up towards him. He captures me in a passionate kiss.

And I don't ever want this moment to end just like this. It is absolutely perfect.

***

So somebody brought it under my attention that my chapter was incomplete, I really appreciate you pointing that out to me @youdontknowwhoiam10 thank you again. That's  why this chapter is dedicated to you. Without you, my loyal readers would have never found out how Oliver reacted and shit.

***

Well this is really the end of this book. But this is really the end, I am so sad, but also so happy because I finished a project. That doesn't happen very often. But yeah thank you all so much for reading the book, for liking it, commenting on it. I wouldn't have gotten so far if it was not for you. I love all of you. Doesn't matter to me that your a silent reader or just commenting or voting on everything I apprecaite you guys just as much. 

Thank you so much.

XOXO,

liekay