chapter 15 Lotte's P.O.V.

Edited

***

Lotte's P.O.V.

I wake up with a smile on my face only a view more days until the charity event, the lunch with James yesterday, except for the paparazzi and the fact that we had to go back to work after that like nothing ever happened. Maybe there was a change for us after all, maybe I would finally be able to leave Oliver behind me and move on, I have been trying it so desperately but it just wasn't working.

I climbed out of my bed, James gave me off today so I could buy a nice new dress. And I was going to take full advantage of that. No picking up calls from the big CEO, he will regret his decision.

I sleepily walk into my kitchen and start the coffee maker up, I walk towards the door picking up today's newspaper, yawning I walk back towards the kitchen.

Carelessly I throw the paper on the kitchen table but the title in bold on the front page catches my attention, I feel all the colour drain from my face.

James O'Donnell's new love interest? Who is this mystery girl.

I quickly look at the picture that comes with the story, it shows me and James in the restaurant where we had lunch. Looking all in love, looking each other in the eyes, James' hand is on top of mine. I remember this particular moment, it was when James asked if I would accompany him towards the charity event. I was so happy and I look so happy.

I smile at the picture thinking back at the romantic moment, but suddenly the colour that just came back on my face is drained off it again. Fuck Oliver. What if he sees this I'll be dead, I wont live this one down.

"Okay Lotte, you don't have to panic yet." I say to myself, since I'm alone at the house. I look at the clock to check the time. "Okay it's already noon, normally he would already be out of bed by now. If he saw it he would have already called me. Or maybe he finally got over me and he's going to let me have my happiness." I say naively to myself because a little part of myself is still not convinced of it. A little part still wants me to be with Oliver, and it's going to take a lot of work to get that away.

I try to calm myself down and after I had my coffee, I finally calm down. If he was mad he would have already taken measures.

If only Lotte knew what Oliver had in his mind.

***

I was strolling trough the high end streets trying to find that perfect dress, James gave me his card so I could buy whatever I would like on his cost.

I throw another look over my shoulder, I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched. Maybe it are just some paparazzi's trying to snap some picture off me. I swear those people have made it there life goal to get me onto an unflattering picture. Or just maybe a sneak preview of what dress I'm going to wear.

It's a struggle to find a good dress, I never have been to these kind of events. And now I have to find a dress, and look dead drop gorgeous because I'm James' date. No pressure at all.

An hour and a half I finally have my dress, with matching shoes and accessories. My phone beeps messaging that I have a text. It's from James

Can you come to my place, we need to talk about how to deal with the press and stuff like that. And if we decide to take it further we're going to need to have a press conference and of course up the security around you. Let's say in half an hour at my place, address information is in your phone.

XOXO James

CEO

I laugh at his formal approach at the end, he'll never change. I look up James in my contact info and there is indeed an address there. I haul a cap and give him the address, a short 30 minutes later the cab drives up the driveway.

A magnificent and huge mansion comes in sight, although Oliver's mansion is bigger. I still can't stop comparing the two.

I push the door bell, and I can hear the sound resonating trough the house. I see some movement in the house and not to long after that, a man opens the door I assume it's the butler.

"Yes Miss, how may I help you?" The man asks.

"Yes, I am expected by Mr. O'Donnell." I say

"O yes then you must by Miss Heide, follow me Miss. My name is George Smith, but you can call me George."

"Only if you call me Lotte."

"Very well Lotte, if you would please follow me Master O'Donnell is in his study, he has been expecting you." George walks further into the house and I follow him without a doubt.

We stop in front of a door which I can only assume is the door that leads to James' office.

George knocks a view times on the door, and you can hear a come in. George comes in and mentions me to wait outside.

"Miss Heide here to see you."

"Yes, let her in please George."

"As you wish sir." And with that, George comes back out of the office you can come in now.

"Thank you George."

"you are welcome Miss Lotte." I just let it slide not wanting to cause any kind of trouble.

I walk in the office it's very similar to his office in the company, I see a large desk with a large office chair behind it.

It slowly turns around. "I have been expecting you." James says as he turns around petting an imaginary cat on the head.

I burst into a fit off giggles, this is the kind off fun I have with James it's hilarious. Outside work you don't even notice that he's a CEO of a big shot company.

"Oh my am I going to die now? Is this how I meet my end?" I say over dramatically, gripping at the edge of his desk pretending to have trouble standing.

"Please have mercy on my soul Mr. O'Donnell"

"Never" he says with a predatory look in his face

And with that he pounces on me tickling me, I burst out into laughter if there is one thing I can't stand it's tickling.

"Please I beg of you let me go, I'll do anything" I whine, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"Anything?" James asks I can see the sly smirk on his face because he stopped tickling me, I still can't move because he has me trapped.

"Yes anything!" I scream out. And a second after that I feel James' lips on me, I'm stunned for a second. But after I recover from the first shock I let him kiss me, and I kiss him back, with just as much passion as he did. But still there misses something. I spin us over so I'm on top of him instead that he's on top of me.

I break the kiss, so we can both catch our breath. I look deep inside his eyes, and next to a little bit lust I can see the same emotion I'm carrying.

Regret

***

Another chapter. Be prepared peeps, chapters are probably going to be shorter, but I'm going to try and update more regularly. So why do you guys think Lotte and James regret there decision to kiss. And what has the lovely Oliver in store for Lotte. Find it out in the next chapter.

Comment, vote, follow me and share with your friends. Let's see how many votes we can get.

I found out today that my story is #511 in werewolf might not seem like much, but to me it's a lot I never even dreamed about coming here thank you so much. 

also the dedication of this chapter goes out to a recent new follower, she voted and commented on many of my chapters but then she followed me and left such a sweet message on my board. It really warmed my hard so I thought I gave her something back. thank you elephant44

XOXO

Liekay