Chapter Juan

A new day had arrived. Hailey had awoken with an empty feeling in her heart. After leaving what she had known for so long,it was hard to grasp what was actually going on around her. Others had said hi to Hailey,but to no avail. She was just...empty. There was no other way to explain it. She sat on a log and tried to even get a clear thought through her head. While she was sitting there,a little wolf pup bounded up to her.
"Hi there!" The little one exclaimed. Hailey smiled lightly and nodded in her direction. The little pup gave her an aggravated look.
"Hmph,well you can at least say hi back... I'm Redpup by the way..." She looked away still aggravated.
"Sorry." Hailey said in a monotone voice.
"Don't have to be sarcastic either." Redpup mumbled. She still sat by Hailey despite her thoughts that she was rude.
"I can't...help it..." Hailey mumbled again her voice sounding bored.
Why does this pup seem so intent on talking to me...? Hailey thought.
Rude adult...but hey I'm bored so here I am trying to get words out of this meany...hmph Redpup thought with distaste. They both sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while. Just then the wolf that took the pastas back returned.
"They are safe. That's all they wanted me to tell you." The wolf barked sounding unaffected by the fact he could've gotten killed by physcopaths. Hailey sighed and got up.
"I'm going on a walk." She started walking away.
"No you have to eat! Plus the suns going down!" RedPup jumped up and got in front of her.
"Pup I don't care if it's midnight. Plus I'm not hungry." Hailey growled but sadly her stomach didn't agree with her statement and growled loudly. Redpup looked at her with that face that mocked her previous words.
"Fine..." She sighed,"I'll go eat. But I'm still going"she yawned without warning. Hailey growled at herself.
"On that walk...but tomorrow." Haileys mother trotted up to her.
"Tomorrow is your naming ceremony! Bright and early in the morning! So be sure to wake up early!" Moonlight proclaimed. She then proceeded to run off to do something important. Hailey sighed once again and shook her head.
"I guess it will have to wait until I have the time." Redpup smirked knowing that walk would probably end up causing Hailey to get even more depressed. They both walked over to get some food.

Omgels! So there was the first actual chapter! Okay so phones dying but I update tmorrow! Bai nombabes!