Chapter Trois

Moonlight announced.
"We welcome my daughter into our pack with open paws. Please step up." Hailey climbed up the vines awkwardly and stumbled to her place beside Moonlight.
"Hailey,do you agree to your new role,as Warrior of Moonpack,and to willingly fight for us?"
"I do." Hailey answered.
"Do you swear your loyalty and devotion of time to Moonpack alone?" Moonlight questioned.
"I do."
"Then,as leader of Moonpack,I allow you your Warrior name. Welcome, StarLight of Moonpack." All the wolves cheered StarLights new name. But the loudest of all was RedPup. StarLight felt wanted,and the farthest thing from her mind was any kind of pain,hurt,or war that was to come. But for now things would stay happy, cheerful. StarLight jumped down off the den and joined the others. RedPup ran over to her joyously.
"You're part of the pack now! Your family now!" RedPup nuzzled StarLights' chest. The other wolves kept cheering and chanting StarLights' new name. She was happy. Nothing about the past crossed her mind. Just then a peach and green colored wolf trotted up to StarLight.
"Hi there! I'm HealingHerb. It is so wonderful to have a new member of the pack. RedPup will become an apprentice tomorrow,and I will be her mentor. Would you like to join us on an exploration of the territory tomorrow?" The she-wolf seemed so nice,and StarLight seemed to not be able to say no.
"I would love to. Thank you so much." StarLight replied. RedPup had gone to talk with other pups about 'the coolest newbie imaginable' according to her.
"I will see you there then! It was wonderful meeting you Star!" HealingHerb exclaimed excitedly. StarLight nodded. HealingHerb then ran off.
"Star...Seems like just an easier way to greet me." StarLight  spoke to herself. She sat down on a rock close to her.
"Ahem. That rock is mine." The voice came from behind StarLight. She jumped.
"Ah! Don't scare people like that! It's super rude!" StarLight exclaimed.
"Well maybe if you would stay of my rock I wouldn't have yelled at you." Standing there behind the rock was a blue and peach coloured wolf,and he didn't look friendly.
"There is no such thing as claiming a rock." StarLight barked.
"There is also no such thing as stealing a rock. So back off." The wolf snapped. He growled and hopped onto the rock,knocking StarLight off.
"Hey! No need to be rude!" StarLight growled and jumped back up on the rock,ending up chest to chest with the rude male.
"There is no need to number one be on a rock that is not owned by you and number two to argue over an inatimit object. Now please get off." He nudged StarLight off again.
"What gives you the right?!" StarLight barked.
"I am OceanStorm! The packs second in command! And you will obey me!" The male growled fiercly and lunged at StarLight. Shocked,StarLight quickly dodged the attack.
"What is your problem!? It's a rock!" StarLight jumped back as he went to bite her.
"That is the rock my sister died on! It is stainer with her blood! And now I must protect it from swine like you!" OceanStorm jumped up and him and StarLight were locked in a battle stance that only the strongest of the two could break. OceanStorm was sadly the stronger of the two,and knocked StarLight over. The male hovered over her menacingly.
"Do not ever touch that rock,or speak to me,again." OceanStorm got off of StarLight and hopped onto the rock,laying on it facing away from her. She walked away wearily and went to talk to the other wolves.