Chapter Five

After Starlight had said bye to the male,the sun had started going down. She said hi to RedPup,then got her portion of food. After that she silently went to her den,and curled up next to her new friend LillyPad.
As sunlight started to trickle into the camp,wolves had already awoke. They were out patrolling the boarders as always,hunting for the small morsels they could find,and the healing wolf Fauna was sent out with her apprentice Fog to check out what was killing the animals. Starlight was stuck in camp, but LillyPad had gone out on boarder patrol. It was her,GreenFlame, GreenCloud and ShiningSea,a blue female wolf with wings. What was worse was that winter was coming,which already made prey scarce and made the pack that much more see able whenever they hunt. As the four came upon one of the corners of the boarder,GreenCloud spotted a puddle of murky water. The boarder was one between the packs' territory,and a highway that was busy almost all the time. It was extremely early in the morning, so their was (was...were ...help me English) absolutely no human activity around. In human terms it would've been around 6:30 am.
"Um...Ms.Lilly....I found something." GreenCloud spoke shyly around the others,and only showed her true self around her mother,her siblings and LillyPad. LillyPad trotted over,but when she saw the murky water,she froze. GreenFlame rushed over with ShiningSea,and he carefully sniffed the water.
"Ugh,that smells like poison." GreenFlame scrunched up his nose and grimaced at the scent.
"We need to go get Fauna to see this." ShiningSea backed away from the water cautiously,and LillyPad and GreenCloud started walking back towards the camp,GreenFlame and ShiningSea not far behind.