Chapter 7

Alice worked quickly to get herself pretty and to conceal her weapons. She was surprised that John had agreed to her request so easily. Must be the alcohol she thought as she concealed her smile when she saw two men dressed in all black stationed in front of room 156. She put on her best frightened face and did a bad attempt of a run in her heels.

"Um sorry to ask for this but, there is man... and he's following me. I don't know why but I think he's armed and coming this way." She said gripping one of the guards' sleeves. The two looked at each other.

"You stay I go, it's probably Louie" the guard who she held on to said. So there's three Alice thought leading the guard down to the stairway.

"Describe this man for me Ms. I think I know him." Alice remained silent for a moment

"I don't need to he's at the bottom of the stairs so shh!" she slowly and carefully lead him down the staircase.

"I don't see anyone Ms." He whispered. Alice turned around and plunged her knife into his chest.

"Please, call me Alice" she replied as he fell to his knees, she guided him to the ground and pulled out her knife. She wiped it on his jacket and headed back upstairs.

She ran up skipping steps to lose her breath. She ran to the other man stationed outside the door.

"He needs back up quick!" she managed to get out before doubling over for air.

"Oh shit!" he said pulling out a walkie talkie and a gun "Louie get up here I need you to guard we have a situation"

"Got it" a voice replied. The man ran down the hall

"Staircase" Alice told him as he turned the corner. She waited for about a minute before Louie arrived. Alice waved to him. He gave her a suspicious look.

"Shouldn't you be inside?" he asked, Alice nodded and walked up to him

"Yeah but I have something to do first" she told him. His lip started to curl right before she stabbed him. He fell to the ground like the man before.

She looked around, she had to work quickly. Alice dragged his body with great effort around the corner and shoved him into the garbage shoot room. She took her knife and wiped it clean on his pants. She quickly went back to the door. She bit her lip when she heard John starting to get restless inside. The other man ran back panting and had a horrified expression.

"He's dead" he almost screamed, "I have to tell the boss!"

"No you're not" Alice yelled running full speed at him, he attempted to dodge but was still impaled on Alice's knife. He let out a choked sound and back away dislodging the knife from his chest. Alice bared her teeth and kicked him square in the chest; he staggered back through the staircase door and lost his balance. Alice snickered at the sound of him falling down the stairs. She didn't follow; she knew he would bleed out.

She picked up her knife and hurried back to the door just in time for when John opened it

"Tell me what?" he asked, Alice hid the knife behind her back and smiled.

"That I have arrived" she said in a calm voice. He looked around unconvinced,

"Where are my guards?" Slice's head turned slightly as she thought of a lie.

"They're dealing with someone, they said not to worry Louie will be here any minute to guard." She replied. John searched her face for any sign of deceit. "So are we going to get to business?" Alice asked with another smile. He chuckled

"Forget the business, just pleasure I hate when the two mix" he ushered her inside.

Jon immediately went for Alice in an attempt to make out. Alice pushed him back onto the bed with a force that surprised him. She climbed over him and shook her finger.

"Not so fast John" she whispered, he smiled slightly

"I like a woman in charge" he whispered back.

"I bet you do" she replied reaching for her knife. Her jaw dropped, it was gone.

"Looking for this" John asked pulling out the knife from behind him. Alice attempted to jump back but he rolled and pinned her.

"I wasn't born yesterday bitch" he said raising the knife to her neck. "What do you want from me?" he demanded. Alice analyzed her position and thought of ways to escape. He pressed the knife on her throat, she chuckled

"What I want is"

"Is" he repeated, Alice smiled

"You dead!" she yelled kicking him in the groin. He cried out and she pushed him off of her. She ran for the door.

"Oh no you don't" he yelled leaping on Alice's back. Alice let out a shriek before running backwards and slamming him into the wall. He let go and she went for a kick. He grabbed her foot and twisted it. She fell to the ground. He reached for the knife; Alice caught his legs with her feet. He fell over and Alice didn't hesitate to jump up and stomp on his back.

He let out a curse and Alice grabbed the knife. He got up and leaped at her again, they crashed to the floor and rolled fighting for the knife.

"Give up!" John ordered, Alice ignored him and continued to fight. They struggled and rolled for a few moments before Jon spoke again.

"This is the most arousing foreplay I've ever had" he whispered, Alice froze for a second. John pulled the knife from her grip stood and laughed.

"Stupid hoe!" Alice clenched her hands into fists and kicked him in the groin again. He doubled over; Alice grabbed his hand holding the knife and drove it into his chest. He looked at her with shook before falling to the ground. Alice rolled him over pulled out the knife and stabbed the knife into him again just to make sure. Alice took out her knife and cleaned it off with his shirt then left for the long journey home, making sure she was not followed.