Chapter 22

Alter Ace stood still as she made circles around him singing as strongly as she possibly could. The circles became closer and closer until Alter Ace's hands were on her hips. She whispered the last words and he unexpectedly kissed her. She pulled away slightly before he pressed himself against her. Alice could feel the two spirits fighting for dominance during the kiss. The kiss would become gentle and she would get a little tease or lip biting when it was Ace. Groping and caressing while deepening the kiss aggressively came from Alter Ace. To her own surprise Alice was becoming overwhelmed with the passion of the kiss. She felt light headed from the lack of air but still wanted to continue and have herself slowly devoured by the spirits. She waited till Ace left and Alter Ace took over again before she pulled out her knife, she stabbed it into his chest. He pushed her away with such a force she fell. He slowly knelt to the floor and laid on his back.

Alice tan to him her heart wrenching when she saw Ace's lively green eyes staring back at her. He chuckled and touched her cheek,

"What a coward, dying is too painful for him so he leaves me to suffer it." He coughed and blood oozed out the side of his mouth.

"I'm sorry Ace, I'm sorry" she cried, he ran his finger through her hair.

"It's alright Alice you did what was right. I'll be free now." Alice bit her lip as tears rolled off her cheeks and onto Ace's face. Ace wiped a tear away and smiled

"You're a good kisser." She attempted to smile for him. He stroked her hair one last time before putting his hand to his side.

"No!" she whimpered

"Good bye Alice." He whispered closing his eyes she hugged him.

"Goodbye Ace" she choked out.

He began to glow blue and then deteriorate into dust that blew away in an invisible wind. Alice cried as she watched him blow away.

The End