Nando's...

We parked up and walked through the entrance.

"Come on" she said. I was trailing behind because I was quite nervous about meeting her friends.
"Hi guys, I'm here, sorry I'm late I had to pick my baby cousin up from the station" she said to a group of lads sat on a table to the right.

I looked over and saw 2 brown headed lads and a blonde...

Gradually, the background noise became muffled. I stood frozen to the spot. Oh my lord. Oh my... Is that, no It can't, wait... I thought to my self.
"y/n this is Daniel, Josh and Chris" Hope said.

Chris, Chrismd aka Christopher Dixon was sat at the table. I felt my mouth drop open. However I cleared my throat at tried to act normal... but how could I? Chrismd was literally 2 meters away from me!

"y/n, come and meet them". Hope woke my from my thoughts and beckoned me over. Slowly, I walked over to Daniel and Josh.
"Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you". I gave them both a hug.

Next stood Chris.
"Hey y/n, I'm Chris" he said.
"The one with the YouTube channel right?" I said trying to hide my inner fangirl.
"Yeh I do that YouTube thing" he replied with a smile.

The others sat. "Does anyone know where the toilets are?" I asked. "They're just to the left through th- you know what, it will be easier if I just show you" Chris said with a smile.

"So you're a fan then?" Chris said while we walked.
"Of course, how could I not?" I said while smiling. There was a slight pause.
"So how do you know my cousin Hope?". I asked. I was so nervous and tried to keep the conversation going.
"I met her when she was living in London, some of my friends were living in the same building so when I visited, we occasionally bumped into each other in the lifts and such, you might know my friends-the sidemen" he explained.
"Oh yes those 7 lads. Wow my cousin really does keep a lot of secrets" I said entering the bathroom, slightly bewildered by the fact my cousin lived in the same apartment with some of the sidemen- the actual sidemen.

As a matter of fact, I didn't need to use the toilet, I just needed a moment to take all of this in. Breathe, I thought to myself. Stay calm and don't do or say anything ridiculously stupid. I looked into the mirror and tried to make myself look slightly more presentable, after all I was not expecting this.

After pacing up and down the bathroom to try and calm myself, I walked out of the toilets to find Chris waiting for me. I have to admit, he did look  handsome: black skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt, his hair styled in his usual way.

"Ready?" He asked.
"Yes I think so".
We talked some more on the way back to the table. I then took my seat.