FIFA...

"FIFA!" Josh shouted as the boys spotted the PlayStation console. All 3 immediately rushed over to the sofa. I placed my bag down and took off my jacket.
"While you all obsess over some ridiculous football game, I'm going in the shower" Hope sighed while walking towards the bathroom, clearly unimpressed. I smiled at her remark as she's never really been into football, in fact she hates it.

For a moment, I stood awkwardly by myself in the middle of the room.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the boys.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey" the others replied. Chris shuffled up making room for me. I squished in a small gap between him and the arm of the sofa.

"I'm so going to smash you" Daniel said to Chris, a tint of cockiness in his voice. Chris selected Arsenal and Daniel picked Tottenham.
"Confident one you are" Chris replied with a smile, his dimple prominent.
"May the best man win" stated Daniel.

They both shook hands and began to play. I couldn't help but smile at how serious they were taking it.

*Skip the majority of the game*

It had reached the 70th minute and It was getting to the stage where I was bored out of my brain. The score remained 0-0 and not much had happened.

I felt my eyes drift away for the TV and onto chris. His full focus remained on the game, his eyes locked onto the screen. I simply gazed at him. Something about this boy was truly mesmerising. Each feature on his face so perfect: his eyes sparkling with life. The more I looked at him, the more I began to realise how bloody lovely he is. Watching him through a screen was nothing compared to real life.

"1-0 boysss!" Daniel exclaimed, pumping his fist into the air in celebration.
"Fair play" Chris replied. "Although i was slightly distracted by a certain someone staring".

Chris swivelled his head, emphasising the action and gazed towards me. I could feel my cheeks heat slightly so I removed my eyes from him. He nudged my shoulder playfully causing me to crack a smile.
"I'm joking" he said with a grin on his face.

Congrats, you've managed to do it again: you've made yourself look like a total creep.

"Are you still at it?" my ears detected Hopes voice from behind. This was my opportunity to get away from my embarrassment and so i followed Hope into the kitchen.

"So what do you think?" Hope asked while opening a cupboard, clasping a bottle of alcohol.
"Of your friends?" I questioned. She nodded in reply. "I really like them" I said with a smile. She poured equal amounts of drink into 5 plastic cups.

"Any favourites?" Hope asked, inquisitively. I gave no response, looked towards the floor and remained quiet. "In fact I think I could guess, hmmm, let me see, does he possibly come from the island of Jersey?" She said, sarcasm oozing from her voice.

Not going to lie I didn't feel very comfortable talking about this. I've always been so awkward around boys and discussing them with my cousin was probably my worst nightmare.

"Let me help you with those" I said grabbing some of the drinks, purposely dismissing the question. I hurried out of the kitchen and delivered the beverages to the lads.

"Who's up for a game of pool?" asked Josh...