⋆ quotes part three

"A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart ♥"

"It's hard to say goodbye to someone, you want to spend every minute with them."

"It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn't affect you."

"Sometimes you make me mad. Sometimes I wanna punch you across your face. But I Love You no matter what."

"Every smile is beautiful, but sometimes behind a beautiful smile is a broken heart."

"Yes. I get jealous, mad, upset, & sad. But that's because I care!"

"Like Me Or Not ,You're Still Thinkin' Bout Me."

"Don't talk Sh*t bout me because once you're in my shoes, you'll know how my life works."

"I don't need a perfect relationship, I just need someone who won't give up on me."

"I act like me to express, not to impress."

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 

― Dr. Seuss

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

― Marilyn Monroe

“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 

― Bernard M. Baruch

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt,

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

― William W. Purkey

❝Working hard is important, but there’s something else that’s even more important: believing in yourself. Look at it this way: every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now - students. If they can do it, why not us?❞ ~Harry Potter, J.K Rowling: “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

❝It’s great that you can listen and be a shoulder to someone, but what about when someone doesn’t need a shoulder? What if they need the arms or something like that? You can’t just sit there and put everybody’s lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can’t.❞ ~Stephen Chbosky: “Perks of Being a Wallflower” 

Count your blessings instead of your troubles. Count your smile instead of your tears. Count on God rather than others.