Clubs [ V ( BTS ) ]

"Let's go in." Chorong grinned and nodded toward the door.

The strobe lights and booming top-40 music crept through the doorway and Taehyung shuddered. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"I don't do clubs." He shook his head with a small smile.

"Just for five minutes."

"I guess I could do five minutes." He grabbed her hand and they walked in easily without being carded, just as what she had thought of.

She wasn't dumb this time, and they bypassed the bar, going straight to the dance floor.

She grabbed his hands and started dancing. At first, he was a bit stiff.

She could tell that he wasn't one for bumping and grinding, but he seemed to get into the swing of things very quickly.

One of her favorite rap songs came on, and she pushed back against him excitedly.

He seemed to enjoy it and allowed his hands to roam freely over her stomach and all the way up to the underside of her breasts as he held on to her.

She could remember the next moment clearly. A purple strobe light shined them in the room and they danced slowly in the crowd of people.

She laughed and shimmied, enjoying the vitality she felt in the room.

Then his hands slid all the way up, and she felt them cupping her breasts as they danced. She paused for a split second, startled by the feel of his hands kneading her breasts.

It felt different and it felt good. She looked around quickly to see if anyone had noticed, but no one was paying attention to them. They were too caught up in what they were doing.

Doug's was filled with people, but in that moment, as the beat ruined their hearing and their bodies moved together as one, it felt like they were all alone and her body felt like it was on fire.

His fingers became more aggressive against her breasts, and as he pinched her nipples, she backed into him hard, crying out in pleasure, though the sound was muffled by the music around them.

Taehyung pulled her around and into him, and then his lips came crashing down on hers. She kissed him back eagerly, her tongue entering his mouth and exploring every part.

She sucked on his tongue eagerly, enjoying the faint taste of chocolate from the shared dessert they had at the restaurant.

His hands lowered from her back to her ass and he cupped her ass cheeks as he pushed her into him.

She gasped against his mouth as she felt something hard pressing against her belly. She knew without a doubt that it was his erection, and a secret thrill ran from the tips of her toes, up her legs, through her belly, to her tingling breasts, and into her eager mouth.

She had done that to him.

She had turned him on and he wanted her. It made her feel heady with power. Here was this handsome, rich, and captivating man, and he wanted her. Even though she didn't have a lot of experience and she didn't dress in fancy clothes or know how to apply makeup.

Even though she talked about movies too much and rambled on about poets and writers late into the night. He still wanted her.

She kissed him back harder then, pushing herself into him, running her hands through his hair. She was too caught up in the moment as she ravished him harder than he'd ravished her.

Sometimes she thought that if he had wanted to, she would have even let him make love to her right there on the dance floor.

"Now, now, Rong." He pulled away from her with lust-filled eyes. "This isn't the place."