Bastard [ Jimin ( BTS ) ]

Park Chorong's POV

Park Chorong's POV

Friday, December 9th 2016

"Give me another shot." I ordered the mint-haired bartender. Hearing my instruction, he immediately took my glass and filled it with the same alcoholic drink which I'd forgotten the name. I took it and gulped it in one go.

Shit.

I'd never thought that I'd be this desperate. Spending the night with some glass of alcoholic liquids and sitting here, alone, without a man, such a lonely. Let me think, why should I have to agree to his offer that day if in the end I'd be ended like this?

I'd must gone crazy. Could you imagine it, today I came to my ex's wedding that had betrayed me with my own best friend and I, happily accepted to be the bridesmaid. Oh, what had I thought at the time? I thought I'd forgotten him. I thought I had erased that Baekhyun name from my brain. I thought I could face the fact that Baekhyun and Taeyeon were fated to be together, but the pain I felt came right at the moment and hit me, literally, once I heard their holy promise.

I should be the one who stood there beside him, the one who said that fucking-holy promise, the one who would be his wife, and tonight I should be the one who were in his bed, enjoying the said-first night. But the fact hit me; here I am, drowned in my own hole. And so far I could do now just facing my stupidity and enjoying my fucking night with those liquor.

I looked at the half-filled glass in front of me, shook it, and laughed flatly remembering what had I done at the said wedding, rigidly saying 'congratulations on you guys wedding! God bless' while the fact was my heart was being broken pieces by pieces, like a loser.

Unbelievable.

I breathed out, gulping back the liquid while hearing the music played by the DJ, break time though. Even 'Because of You' by Kelly Clarkson just sounded like it was mocking me, even a half of my heart admitted that the song was right. Baekhyun chose another girl because I couldn't be the best for him, but of all girls in this world, why should it be her? Why should he choose my own best friend? Why couldn't it be someone else?

Oh God. I could've gone crazy if keep thinking about this shit. Taeyeon was a good girl, it was very easy to make everyone love her, she was also an easy-going person, he had met her twice and she had made Baekhyun fall in love with her, even though he was mine then. One thing I couldn't believe was how could they play behind me without me knowing it? Am I that stupid to even realize it? Or am I that easy to put my trust on my close friends that I never thought that I might get lied and hurt by them?

"Guess that someone is heartbroken." A deep baritone voice interrupted me, startling. I turned to the left and there was him, Park Jimin was standing beside me and took a seat.

He was one of Baekhyun's best friend, the richest, most handsome, and also annoying. He was also renowned because he liked changing girls like he was changing his own clothes. I dared to say that all the girls in this country, most of all, had been slept by him. Baekhyun even had said to me to not too close with him and I had rejected him five times before I dated Baekhyun. And now Jimin sat right in front of me, looking at me like I was the most stupid human alive.