Elevator Ride [ V ( BTS ) ]

"That's for the memories

"That's for the memories." Taehyung pushed her against the elevator wall as soon as the door closed.

"What memories?" She stared at him, eyes widened.

"The one we're about to make."

"Huh?"

"Shh!" He placed a finger against her lips. "If you make some noise, people may hear."

"Hear what?" She stared at the glint in his eyes. "Taehyung, what are you thinking?"

"You know how I've always dreamed of office sex?"

"Uh huh."

"So, we're about to have some."

"We're not in the office." She shook her head and then his meaning dawned on her. "What if someone comes in?" She looked at the doorway in a panic.

"No one will come in." He grinned. "I put a sign on the doors, and we're stopped right now."

"Oh my God, Taehyung." Her face went bright red. "I don't know about this."

"I'm a bad influence, aren't I?" He bent down and sucked on her neck. "But I just want to have you everywhere."

"You can have me everywhere in the apartment." She laughed.

"Everywhere and anywhere. Now that we live together, that's not so much fun." His fingers ran up her shirt. "That's safe sex."

"I thought you were all about safe sex." She raised an eyebrow at him and he growled as his fingers slipped under her bra and squeezed her nipples. "Oh," She moaned.

"You know you want to." He unbuttoned her shirt, bent his head, and took her nipple in his mouth.

"Taehyung!" She moaned and her hands squeezed his muscular arm. "How can I say no?"

"You can't. You're just as insatiable as I am," He growled as his hand slipped in between her legs. "I'm glad you wore a skirt today."

"You chose my outfit." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, I wanted to see you in your new skirt."

"Uh huh."

"And your new thong." He licked his lips and she laughed, not quite believing how different her life was right now. She had been 'living' with Taehyung now for two weeks and it was working out quite well. Taehyung had been aghast when she had moved in with one lonely suitcase.

He'd felt so bad for her that he had taken her shopping and showered her with clothes and underwear. She felt a bit like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, only she didn't mind. He was her boyfriend, not her john, and he loved her. It was all okay if he loved her.

She could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. She'd never felt so special before, nor loved.

"You're wet already," He growled as his fingers slipped between her legs.