Jerk [ Jimin ( BTS ) ]

[Part 2 of ' Bastard ' ]

I saw him walking to the mirror beside the bed and put off his watch, today he was wearing white shirt and black jeans, he was looking handsome, so handsome though. And that smile was really tempting.

"I know what you're talking about, but I don't want to take a revenge for what Baekhyun had done to me, listen, Taeyeon is my best friend, even though Baekhyun might have a little space for me in his heart, I don't want to ruin their wedding. I won't ever stand out on their ways despite how much I want to. I just want to forget it, if the past and now he could make love with Taeyeon, then I could have too with someone else."

He smiled cheekily, "You're really kind, and I thought you wanted to take a revenge."

"That's not my style."

He nodded, "Seeing you, now I'm sure that Baekhyun doesn't deserve you better."

He walked slowly to my direction, confidently, with that handsome smile on his face, and I began nervous. My blood pumped itself to my whole body, making me more nervous. He now was standing in front of me, his pupils were looking intensely into mine.

"Now you can take off all your clothes, I think we don't wanna waste any time." He said softly, taking off my blazer and threw it off to nowhere. "Do you know how much I wanted you since years ago?" he asked.

"I know it and I've rejected you for fifth times. Tonight I'm all yours."

"You're really brave, Chorong." He mumbled as he kissed my bare shoulders and then my neck, feeling the tickling sensations he had given, I shuddered. He kissed in a softest way that sent me millions of electric sting, "You are a brave yet fierce girl that makes me still couldn't believe that you're still a virgin." His kisses now moved to another exposed shoulder of mine, treated it fairly made me couldn't get straight of my breathing, and unconsciously I tilted my head so that he could do his business easily.

"Do you know what I will do to you?" he lifted up my chin. Another hand of his made its way to my back, unzipping my blazer and few secs later I felt he tore off my clothes and threw it to nowhere place. Now I am really exposed, with my black lacy bra and my tight shorts.

I looked at him silently through my eyes, opening it and how surprised were I when he caught me with those sharp eyes. Why? He didn't like my body? And then nervous started getting control of my body, making me couldn't be more nervous, but a second later he smiled and kissed my lips, looking at me intensely.

"You're very beautiful, Chorong." He mumbled, making me unconsciously smiled with him liking my body, he traced his hands on my shoulders and down to my arms, and I felt my muscles tightened, screaming in ecstasy. His hands then lowered to my hip and in a flash of speed he opened my zipper and make my skirt run down immediately, through my long milky legs.

"We'll have fun tonight?"

"As you wish."

Then he put his hand on my chin, looking intensely into my eyes. Oh shit, he had those eagle eyes, no wonder he could get women in his pants so damn easily, couldn't he? And I think that I might be one of those women, seriously. I could see his lips were getting closer into mine, and I slowly closed my eyes, ready for the sensation as romantic as in dramas I'd ever seen before.