Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Josh

"Class, we have a new student. Everyone this is Tyler. Be sure and make him feel welcome" the boy standing beside Ms. Harley gave a small wave to our class. He looked scared out of his mind, but he tried hard not to show it, shoving his hands awkwardly into his pockets. "Tyler, take a seat and get a pen and some paper out" Ms. Harley smiled at him and gestured with her hand out at the room. I looked around and quickly noticed that the only available seat was next to me. He also noticed this and made his way towards it. As he sat down, I gave him a half smile. I had a good few friends, but making them was certainly not my strong point. But I noticed his arm shaking, he was nervous, and I felt bad for being rude. "I'm Josh" I whispered as he turned to look at me. I suddenly noticed his chocolate brown eyes and how nicely they sat on his face.  "I'm Tyler" he said shortly, half looking at me, half looking at what was being written on the board. I looked up and saw a diagram of a some cell or another being scrawled on the white board. Nothing worth giving my attention to. "What class do you have next?" I heard the question being aimed at me and looked to see an even more nervous Tyler. I couldn't help but laugh. "Lunch."  He looked embarrassed and turned red. "You don't have to be embarrassed" I reassured him, he seemed so awkward and I liked that quality about him. "Do you want to sit with me?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous. No ones ever made me feel like this so quickly. "Oh, I don't know I.." Tyler's voice trailed off. I could tell he wanted to, at least I thought he did, but he seemed scared. "Please" I asked again, and noticed his pretty brown eyes softening. "Okay" he said, and put his head down. As if the idea drained him of all his energy.
The bell eventually rang, what felt like a lifetime later and I stood up as Tyler did. He was wearing a skeleton hoodie and black skinny jeans that fit him very well. He was wearing black doc martins, which made me smile. He was so cute. I smiled at him. "Let's go" I said and he followed me out of the room.

{the first few chapters might be kind of boring, they're just kind of setting the basics, not the main story. The story behind the intro will be explained further on.}