I'm Not Real

It isn't everyday. You can see the other face. The other face of your dead wife watching you I'm watching me who could this be. Is it possible that my Angel is really her and not a figment of my imagination. Even though the girls can see her. We all are in a grief period.

"Don't think like that." She said and looked at me.

"You're not fucking real."

"I'm not. Your right. I'm not real, I think I never was." my heart's wounds begin to sting.

"Wait."

"I need to feel that love. I need to feel that pain. My garden hasn't been growing so can you bring that rain. I keep my head up high. A little fed up with the lies. They always tell me where my mind is on this earth. It's roaming. It's everywhere. I don't exist."

"I've be looking for answers, I'm searching but I ain't getting far." I said and I wrapped my arms around her and she pushed me lightly off.

"I'm not real. So, you can't be touching me right?"

"I'm sorry."

"Test this. See Marshall there's a few new rules in effect, bitch." She said and I looked at her.

"What?"

"If you fuck with me right now I will make you forget I'm not real." She said floating to me and grabbing me by the neck and whispered in my ear, "Because after all I'm just in your head right?"