Evil Twin

Week 3

We all were hanging out at the skating rink. Angel was skating around and talking to people. They all commented on how she looked like my wife who died. No shit! She danced with one of the professionals and smiled.

"When are you vulnerable?"

"Ho, I'm only vulnerable when I got a boner."

"Really?"

"If Superman tried to fuck me over, it won't hurt." I said.

"Shit." She said drawing out the shitttttttt.

"You trying to hold hands with your homie?"

"What? You think I'm looking for romance cause I'm lonely? Change that tune, you ain't got remote chance to control me, ho." She said and laughed.

"Don't try to fix me, I'm broke so I don't work. So are you, but you're broke cause you don't work." She laughed and pushed me causing me to trip over my skates and bust my ass.

"Oh my god, my bad." She said and helped me up. I kissed her quickly and she laughed and we went to get some snacks. We sat at the table just in time to see Angel being swung through the air as some type of trick with the guy. As she landed she skated around and they put on my song Groundhog Day. They were the only ones in their and the dance for the song wasn't half bad. She tied up her hair and she smiled. They let everybody come back and we just ate our nachos. She skated around the rank and she talked to the guy and he nodded and skated with her to get a towel. She wiped her head with it and thanked the guy before pulling a dollar out her pocket and going to the vending machine with the towel still on her shoulder. She wiped her face and looked around before throwing out the drink and put the towel in her locker and she skated alittle more.

"What happened the night she died?"

"I relapsed and she was pissed. So she was speeding, must have saw something and then hit the brakes and the car flipped and landed upside down and I pushed the car up and then she told me she loved me and then the EMT's came and that's it." I said and Michelle nodded.

"Yeah, I was on drugs for like eight years. I just got sober on April 21, 2010."

"Mine is April 20, 2008."

"National weed day for me and you couldn't wait a day." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah. It sucked." I said and she laughed.

"You're like my evil twin."

"Slim Shady's a woman?" Michelle laughed.

"Hell yeah. It's Slim Michelle Shady."

"Slim Michelle Shady." I said and I laughed.

"Okay Shady's a woman. It's official. We need a mashed up name." She said.

"Micarshale (Ma-car-sh-hell) or Marshelle."

"Marshelle. Who the hell is going to remember Micarshale?"

"Us."

"Marshelle." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, ho." I said. She laughed and drank her Pepsi.

"Fine Mitch."

"I ain't no man bitch."

"You're right. You're just a bitch."