If I Had a Heart

So, here we were at dinner. I liked this Michelle chick. Angel was playing with her food and she looked uncomfortable.

"Angel, you wanna talk to me?" I asked and she nodded. Michelle smiled at me before letting me go talk to Angel. Angel's eyes closed as she looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Angel opened her jacket and her stomach was clear. Like I could see it growling and the fact that she didn't have veins. She closed the jacket and moved her hair to the other side.

"I'm sorry just, tell her I got sick and Fifty will take me home."

"Okay." I said and went to talk to Michelle.

"Marshall it's fine as long as you and me are still on a date." She said and rubbed my hair. Fifty walked Angel to the car and they sped off.

Home

6 Hours Later

I walked upstairs and Angel was sleeping on the couch. Her hair was darker than it was earlier and her eyes were closed tightly. I rubbed her arms and I walked upstairs.

Morning

I walked downstairs and she was drinking some water and watching it spray out onto the wooden floor through her skin's pores. She put the water into the sink and she sank down into the floor. I could tell she was miserable. She pulled a lighter out and played with it. She opened the window and climbed out onto the balcony. She looked up and pulled out a cigattree and smoked. I watched her dangling feet from window frame. I walked to her and she looked at me.

"Crushed and filled with all I found underneath and inside. Just to come around." She said softly and her eyes looked down.

"Please Angel. Come inside."

"Marshall, I am disappearing. Yo, I don't have six months anymore. I have six weeks. Six weeks because we finished early." She said softly and climbed inside. She looked at me and then kicked the door.

"I WANT TO BE ON THIS PLANET, WITH WORKING VITAL PARTS! I NEED A HEART!"

"You don't need a heart you love me."

"If I had a heart I could love you, If I had a voice I would sing. After the night when I wake up I'll see what tomorrow brings." She said and walked upstairs.