Wrap God! (WHATUP CHRISTMAS REFERENCE!)

Back in the day we were close enough to start a war. Now under haunted skies I see her. It's weird where the love is lost her ghost is found.

Doctor

"Doc, I'm seeing her. Everywhere." She looked at me and rolled her eyes before looking at the doctor who was staring right through her.

"Where is she right now?" The doctor asked and she kicked the cabinet. But he didn't hear it.

"She's siting on the cabinet right in front of you." Angel looked at me and the doctor before rolling her eyes again. The doc placed his hands on what would be her boob and she punched him in the stomach. He didn't feel it.

"She just punched you man."

"I felt it. It's powerful and cold."

Christmas EVE

"I'm beginning to feel like a wrap God, wrap God. All my children from the front to the back nod, back nod. Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap Santa, slap Santa? They said I wrap like a robot, so call me wrapbot." I was parodying my own song and it was clever.

"But for me to wrap like a computer must be in my genes I got a gift card in my back pocket My tape go off when I half-cock it

Got a fat knot from that wrap profit

Made a living and a killing off it

Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office

With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut-sack

I'm an WG still as honest." I skipped a part and went to my favorite part.

"Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human

What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman

Innovative and I'm made of paper, so that anything you say is

Ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you

And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating

How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating

Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting

For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating

Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated."

"Really Marshall." She said and looked at me.

"How about you make up something?"

"Okay ummm. I'm beginning to feel like a fat ass, fat ass."

"Woman!" I said and she laughed.

"Okay, okay."

"You're an asshole, Mr. Mitch.

Your kisses feel wetter than a bitch!

Your legs are very hairy

Your face is very scary Mr. Mitch."

"Nice remix to an already FUCKED UP song about a asshole who wanted to ruin Christmas."

"Y'all have more in common then you realize."

"No we don't."

"If I tell you how, you can't get pissed off Mr. Grinch."

"Tell me."

"You ruined Christmas for the kids in '07 and baby I can see- I saw while I was there. Here on Earth. Legally alive. Okay. You're still trying to make up for it. But, you sir. Taught the girls something about drugs. Don't do them." She said.

"I-"

"Eyes are the window to the soul Marshall. I can see it and I feel it. Your energy. You always said I was Angel the angelic angel."

"Angel, I'm scared. Honestly. I'm scarred that while I'm looking at you and thinking I'm talking to you that someone else thinks I'm talking to the walls. I'm scared to find someone else."

"Marshall, I love you but, not enough to stay on Earth forever. It's my job to make sure you find somebody before I leave."

"Look at me. I am a wreck."

"LOOK AT ME!" She screamed back, "I'm here for you. I don't wanna be here for longer than a year and if I am, I'm beating your ass." She said and looked at me.

"I love you." I said and she nodded.

"I feel it and see it." She said and faded away.