Chapter 2

I walked down with three girls to a big hall. It was lit with candles and the natural window light. Big tables lined the hall. "Am I in Hogwarts?" I said to Natalie and she giggled. We walked to 4 spaces together on the table. "We have to stand as Mrs Surrey comes in" I nodded. I looked around and stood next to me has to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my whole entire life. His eyes were bright blue,his hair light blonde it reminded me of the sun,his jawline was perfect,his lips so pink and looked soft. I was snapped out of my fantasy by him turning and looking at me. He smile the most perfect smile. My insides melted.

Mrs Surrey walked in and alowed us to sit. I sat down and the dinner ladies came round to serve us our food. We didn't get a choice it was just given to us. She layed down roast vegtable and chicken. At least it wasn't mush on a plate and water. I started to eat as the girls told me who was who. "Darcy is the school bitch. Can't keep her legs shut and daddy buys her ponys every week" Billie said and we giggled and so did the guy next to me. 

"Oh Maddison this is Nathan. Nathan this is Maddison she just started today and has move in with us" Emma said. I smile at him and he smile back "Nice to meet you Maddison" His smile was beautiful. "So what lessons did you take Maddie? Do you mind me calling you that?" Billie asked "No it's fine I don't mind. I have taken Film,Art,English Litrature and Photography" I smiled. "You have Film with Nat,Art with me,English with Emma and Photography with Nathan" Billie said excited. I smiled and giggled at her excitment. "So lets go back to the room lessons are finished today. We need to get to know our new room mate. Bye Nathan!" Natalie said dragging me by the wrist. I tried not to cry. She was grabbing my cuts. Fresh ones. I tried to wiggle away but I couldn't.

We got to room and they sat me down on the bed. "Your really hipster" Billie said grinning. "I am?" I laughed. They acted like they have never seen clothes before going through my stuff. I smiled. They helped me put away my books on my section and the self. I put my pictures and posters up. Not forgetting my fairy lights I love them. I got into my pajarmas and sat on my bed. All of us spoke for ages about eachother.

I found out that Billie has a massive Disney obsession,she wants to be an actress or singer. Natalie wants direct films. Emma is an amazing writier. I told them about how I am originally from Ireland but moved because my parents split up. I lived in central london. I want to be a photographer.

A small women came into our room. She had a dress on that was grey and she had her hair tied up in a pony tail. "Come on girls lights out! Tomorrow you all have lessons and I'm sure Miss Holmes here is tired from her long trip from Ireland" She said shutting our curtains. "I live 2 hours away in London" I said confussed "I dont care lights out" she said slamming the door.

"Bitch" I said getting into bed and laying down. They all giggled "You get used to it" Emma said. We all said goodnight. I lay in bed thinking about how things are different. Feeling the cuts on my wrist and crying. Oh well I need to get used to it.