Chapter 5

Tonight was the night. I am so excited. I have spend 2 hours getting ready trying to be perfect for Nathan. I walked down the stairs to meet Nathan. He was stood at the bottom in a black suit. He looked beautiful. He looked up and saw me. His jaw dropping then a smile growing on his lips.

He took my hand "You look beautiful as always" he said and kissed my hand. We walked to the prom and everyone looked beautiful in there dresses. We sat down at the table and ate. The food was great. I felt Nathan staring at me when I was talking to my friends. 

We spent 3 hours dancing until Nathan whispered in my ear "Want to go somewhere for a bit?" I nodded and took his hand as he took me out the hall and up to the dorms. He opened his door and I sat down on his bed. He sat next to me.

We spend ages laughing and talking. We got really close. I looked at him and he looked at me. He slowly lent in and kissed me hard. I kissed him back harder I could feel the heat. I could feel his hands move to my waist and he lied me down. I kissed him running my hands up and down his chest. He pulled away for a second and looked at me. I bit my lip and he carried on.

15 minuites later and my dress was off and so was his suit. He kissed my chest and boobs slowly moving down to my pussy. He waiting a second looking at me until he moved my panties and kissed my pussy. I grabbed the pillows and threw my head back as he licked and bit my clit. He moved back up removing his boxers.

"Have you done this before?" He asked and I nodded. He slipped into me fast. I moaned out grabbed the headboard.

"OH FUCK" I screamed as he thrusted fast. It felt so good. He thrusted faster kissing my neck. He flipped me onto my knees and grabbed onto the headboard. He fucked me hard from behind and played with my clit.

"N...Nath...oh fuck!" I moaned grabbing the pillow burrying my head into it. I came hard screaming loud into the pillow and he came inside me moaning loud too. He cloapsed next to me and I looked at him smiling.

I lay on his chest drawing patterns and he drew patterns on my back. 

"When was your first time?" He asked and I swollowed hard. "Well I used to get drunk a lot and I was taken advantage of a lot" I looked down and he pulled me to look at him. "I wish I was your first" He looked in my eyes and I kissed me lovingly. He was perfect.