Chapter 4

Today was the day we went to get our dresses for the winter ball. I was so excited. I got put and started to get ready. (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107622678 ) All the girls got up and we headed to the hall for breakfast as always.

It was weird seeing everyone out of uniform and in their own clothes. I walked into the hall and looked around at all the tables. I looked at the girls clothes. They had all different personalitys. Their clothes were different. Emma wore pastel goth clothing,Billie wore a lot of disney stuff and Natalie was very 50s. We all sat down on the table and people kept looking. Darcys group were dressed the hookers on a street corner. 

Nathan walked in looking amazing. I bit my lip and watched him walk in. He looked so sexy. As he walked down I saw Darcy quickly get up to Nathan. I stared at her as she touched his arm and kept moving closer. He smiled and talked to her. After she kissed his cheek and walked away giving me a look that said game on and a wink. I felt Nathan sit down next to me and I smiled at him.

"You look very beautiful" he said to me. "Not as beautiful as Darcy" I said looking down at my food. "She looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards" He giggled and I laughed. "Were going shopping in town for our dresses now" I said. "Can I come?" He asked smiling. "No you have to wait to see her dress mister" Emma said taking my hand walking off. We both waved at eachother.

We got on the bus and walked into town. We found a dress shop and went in. I saw dresses of all different colours and patterns. I picked out 3 and went to try them on. I could hear the girls giggling at some of the dresses. One was to fat and the other to lumpy. 

"GIRLS! I think I have my dress!" I shouted and walked out to show them. The dress was a cream white with lace (Dress: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_10/set?id=107530041 ) The girls mouths dropped and I twirled around. "I think i'll get this" I laughed walking back into the changing room.

I think the prom tomorrow will be amazing.