Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Farrah King

Brokestonebridge, California

"Go on." Cheered Tami as Farrah stood at the locker room door, "remember a jock strap and a picture with one of them."

Farrah rolled her eyes at Tami's comment. She knew what the bet was and she didn't have to be reminded about it every ten seconds. "Yeah, yeah. I know exactly what to do."

Farrah pushed the locker room door open. From the moment she stepped in she noticed the strong scent of boy funk and Axe mixed together.

She listened quietly in the small hallway. She heard some guys talking and giving each other high fives. Farrah waited awhile until she heard them walk away and into the showers. Okay go get the jockstrap while their in the shower. Then we'll worry about the picture. She thought.

Farrah walked down the small, narrow hallway and into the main part of the locker room. She silently yelled at her self as she heard the sound of her high heels click on the cold ground. "Why'd you wear these Farrah." She asked herself. "Well I wore these shoes because it went perfect with the black super skinny jeans and the white shirt that falls off of one sleeve that says royalty" Farrah thought back to herself, "I mean weren't you there?" Farrah had to remind herself that she was just talking to herself because she was about to go off.

When Farrah reached the locker she saw that they most of them had locks on them. "Of course there's locks." She mumbled softly to herself. She looked around and spotted five lockers that where open. She started with the one closest to the shower and worked her way away from the shower.

Farrah moaned in frustration when she closed the last locker. "Nothing." She mumbled.

Farrah walked over to the last place that she thought would have a jockstrap; the showers.

When she reached the showers she keep her eyes on the floor. She could hear the water running in the stalls okay as long as the waters going your good. She thought.

In the corner of her eye she spotted a jockstrap. She ran over to it and picked it up like it was golden.

A smile formed on her face when she started to leave the showers. I'll just wait for them to come out and then get a pic. She thought.

Farrah was almost out of the showers when she hit something that felt like a wall. She instantly bounced back and landed on the floor. She blinked her eyes a few times and saw that a body spray was standing there in only a towel. He had his hand out. Farrah rolled her eyes and got up with out his help.

"What are you doing!" She whisper yelled at him.

"What am I doing. I'm a boy in the boys locker room!" What are you doing?" He replied in the same tone.

"Oh you act like I haven't been in the boys locker room before." Farrah said as she started to walk away with the jockstrap in hand.

"And why do you have my jockstrap?!?!"

Farrah turned around and laughed. "Oh this is yours. It's kinda small you know."

Body Spray rolled his eyes. "Like you'd know what a big one would look like."

"Ohhhhh honey, you'd be surprised by what I know."

Body Spray started to follow her to go get his jockstrap back. Farrah grabbed her phone and took a quick picture of herself with him following behind her. As soon as she took the picture she ran out of the locker room and reunited with Tami.

"I did it Tams." Farrah said while handing Tams the jockstrap and her phone.

Tami only took a single look at the picture before she handing it back to Farrah. She smiled and examined every inch of the jockstrap.

Farrah rolled her eyes and looked at the picture. Is this Stonebridge Flow worthy. She thought as she recalled all the pictures and post that people posted on Stonebridge Flow. They usually were selfies, pictures of clothes, or places you want to go when you grow up. But Farrah decided that this picture was so worthy. She started to post it when she was interrupted by Tami.

"Hey who's Brach McFarland?" She asked as she looked at the name that was stitched into the jockstrap.

Farrah shrugged. "Well he's the guy in the picture that I'm about to post I guess." She said as she posted the photo, "Why? Do you want to stalk him."

"You know it."

"Okay let's see if he's in Stonebridge Flow." Farrah said as she typed in his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's not really banshee related but I just wanted to introduce Stonebridge Flow and to show that they are normal teens. And that Farrah kinda sleeps around.

But do you like it???

If so please leave a comment and tell friends. THANKS.