Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Farrah King

Brokestonebridge California

As soon as Farrah finished putting on her cutest pair of black high waist shorts and her hot pink shirt that said "Bow down to your Queen" in big black letters. She slipped on a pair of hot pink high heels and sprinkled glitter all over her hair.

She looked into the mirror in front of her and smiled at how the glitter made her strawberry blonde hair sparkle. Farrah added another coat of mascara and walked down the stairs, out the door, and into Tami's yellow bug.

The whole ride to the club consisted of Farrah and Tami arguing about who would get a boy to ask for their number first.

"Even though I have a boyfriend and it feels kinda wrong, I'll still get a boy to ask for my number first." Farrah bragged.

"You want to bet!" Tami said as she pulled into the parking lot.

"Sure thing."

"Okay what's the bet gonna be?"

"How about the loser has to go in the boys locker room and steal one of their jock straps." Farrah said sure that she would win, "but not only that but the loser also has to take a picture of them self with one of the boys in the locker room."

"OMG!!! Farrah that's genius!!!" Tami yelled in a very nasally voice. "But I'm just letting you know there's no backing out of this and I want feel bad when you lose."

Farrah smiled she loved a little fun. "You mean when you lose Tams."

They got out of the car and walked up to the door as soon as they got in the booth yelled, "Game on!" At the same time.

Farrah decided to scope out the place while Tami thought that it was best to just go straight in and start talking to the drunkest person.

Farrah spotted three potential targets one was dirty blonde, another was tall, and the third had both of these qualities. She decided to go to the tall one first. She started to dance around him and then she was about to talk to him but before she could get out a hey sexy he kissed a girl that Farrah assumed was his girlfriend. Farrah decided to go to the next one. It wasn't because she thought that she didn't have a chance but it was because she didn't think that he was worth the time. After all he wasn't even that hot.

Farrah failed at the other two targets too. She decided to go sit at the bar and calm her nerves a little.

After about twenty minutes of sitting at the bar she heard a annoying voice that sounded familiar, "Hey can I buy you a drink." Said the voice.

Farrah looked up and only confirmed her suspicions. It was the guy with the Miley Cyrus haircut.

"No you can't buy me a drink." Farrah replied coldly.

"And why can't I?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Because." Farrah replied in a tone that showed her announce and anger.

"Because what?"

"Because I said so!" Farrah yelled out.

"So I don't care what you say. I'm a male and your a female meaning that I have more power then you do in this world." He said dull and dry like it was a rule that everyone should know.

Farrah assumed that this was just a dating tactic that he used on girls to get into their pants. Some girls may like a guy that is in control but Farrah didn't. If fact she thought that it was the dumbest thing that a guy could think.