Day acht! Shopping Fan fiction!(lime)

Leon and Emil were at IKEA looking for furniture for the house they had just bought.

"Hey Emil, what do you think of this room set. It even comes with a free lamp." Leon stated.

"I do like the color blue. And the color black. And oak wood." Emil replied.

They bought a blue night stand, a black bed, and white shelves with a red book case. It came with a blue lamp. They also purchased a cream colored couch.

Next they bought some extra things, and went home to set it up.

"Why did did we end up with four FNaF chairs?!" Emil exclaimed.

"Cause I like five nights. The real question is why you bought five mini fridges and a big one. " Leon replied nonchalantly.

"I like fridges. Don't judge." Emil answered.

"More than me?" Leon asked.

"Well that's a hard one." Emil joked.

"Why is that? What does the fridge have that I don't?" Leon asked concerned.

"Well...... I can go inside it whenever I want. Its contents fill me with pleasure every time." Emil teased.

"Isn't that fridge o philia. " Leon intercepted. Emil laughed.

"I guess it is!"

/////////////////////////////////////
Time skip! Brought to you by 2p Americas pure beauty.
----------------------------------------------

After unpacking half the boxes the two were bored.

"Wanna play gamble tag?" Leon asked.

"What the hell is gamble tag?!" Emil asked.

" Yong soo played it with me when I was younger. He always lost. " Leon stated.

"That doesn't answer my question." Emil commented.

"We play normal tag but, who ever wins can do whatever they want to the loser." Leon explained.

"Okay, but I'll warn you that I'm pretty good at tag." Emil said with confidence.

They went on opposite sides of the house and yelled 3....2....1....START!!!

Emil lost.

"So looks like you won Leon. What do you want to do?" He asked. Leon tackled Emil onto the freshly painted walls like a tiger.

"Leon what are you-"

Leon crashed his lips against Emil's aggressively. Emil was shocked at first but decided to enjoy it and kissed back. Leon licked Emil's lip asking for an entrance, and Emil agreed willingly. Emil tried to fight for dominance but quickly lost as Leon had a more experienced mouth. Leon's tongue explored the wet cavern happily until BAM! One of the shelves fell from Shetland video taping in it.

Extra------------------

"What are you doing. " both men asked at the same time.

"Nothing. Go back to screwing each other." She replied. Allen came from the kitchen.

"Hey, doll face! Why doesn't this house have veggie burgers?" He asked.

"What is HE doing here?" Emil asked defensively.

"He's part of my squad."

"He's a f**k boy. "

"So? It's not like we're dating. He's too creepy to date. " Shetland replied l while playfully punching Allen's arm.

"I'm not gonna give up though." Allen stated with determination( YOU ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION!!!!)

Leon just patted them on the shoulders and said good luck. He then proceeded to take a crap. Later Leon and Emil continued what they started and it got sold for fifty dollars.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I decided to make another lime for you guys since you people seem to love them. Well day eight accomplished! Privet beautiful children!