Day sahp-yāt! halloween makeout(lemon)

Warning: sexual content. If you no want to see sex then you no read. Also don't ask why icey can get pregnant. It's just how it is.

First lemon! I'm sorry if it sucks.
----------------------------------------------

Emil and Leon had just finished getting ready for Halloween. They loved Halloween because they were able to dress up as a couple. They were also able to get drunk on sugar. This year their theme was devil and angle. Leon wore a red suit made of silk, a head band with horns and a red spear head tail. Emil wore a white button up with white dress pants, a halo head band and a pair of silver wings.

"You look good my angel." Leon said when Emil had finished with his costume.

"You certainly look hot Mr. Devil." Emil replied.( get it? Angel? Good? Devil? Hot like hell? Ahem, sorry. Moving on. ) after they collected a bunch of candy they went home, but on the way got tipsy off the candy and some punch that Shetland spiked.

Shetland: hehehe. This will sell well.

Amsterdam: Shetland. Did you spike it?

Shetland: uh......

Amsterdam: oh my god. Why would you do that?! Why?!

Shetland: no reason. Uh, hey lets go back to the story.

Amsterdam: what the hell is wrong with you man. Jesus Christ.

Once they got home they dumped all the candy on the ground and sat beside it. When Emil reached a bit far and fell on Leon's lap. When he picked himself up he accidentally touched Leon's fragrance harbor making Leon moan. Emil being uneducated because of his family was curious of why Leon made that noise and was also tipsy enough to do it again, but this time he did a up and down motion. Leon pinned Emil to the ground.

"Leon w-what are you doing?"

"If you didn't know, you just made fragrance harbor over flow.

"O-oh. Does that turn you on or something?"

"Guess you'll see." Leon kissed Emil passionately. This made Emil moan a bit, giving Leon enough time to swiftly stick his tongue in. Leon explored Emil's wet cavern and broke only for Emil's oxygen and to find Emil's sweet spot. When Leon found it he attacked it lustily, resulting in Emil moaning for more. Leon trailed kisses down to the Emil's button up and tore off the white cloth. He continued to trail kisses down to Emil's pant line. Emil though it wasn't fair and slipped off Leon's crimson coat, and then the silky red unwanted garment. Leon sucked on Emil's pink bud and rubbed the other one with his index and middle fingers. While Leon did that Emil tended to Leon's pants. He pushed them off with his feet and rubbed Leon's hard member as he had done prior in the night. Leon slipped off Emil's pants and boxers revealing a wet, hard member.

"Looks like your the real horny devil in this situation." Leon said with a smirk and headed down south as Leon licked the tip of Emil's member it started to ooze a clear liquid.

"L-Leon? What's-aah~ what's that?"

"Your love liquid." Leon replied.

Emil lowered himself down and put his mouth around Leon's fish stick.

"Ahh~" Leon moaned with pleasure. His soy sauce shot into Emil's throat and Emil swallowed it.

"Emil are you ready for me?"

"WAIT! I don't want to accidentally get pregnant so use this. It's something that Tino told me to use when having 'teenage fun'. " Emil answered. Leon nodded and slipped on the net of protection.

"I'm going in!" Leon announced and pushed into Emil.

"Okay! Ahhh!!!!!" Emil screamed in pain. He felt tears prick at his eyes. Leon noticed and licked the tears away. The two began to make out passionately as they did prior. After Emil gave Leon the okay he thrusted. Emil loved the feeling and bucked his hips. Leon began to speed up and Emil moaned in pleasure. Suddenly Emil felt a knot in his stomach. As it began to uncoil, both males climaxed, and fell asleep in each others arms. Little did they know how much money Shetland got from it.

EXTRA!!!!

During the middle of the sexy time.

Amsterdam: hey Shetland wanna go- oh my fucking god!(get it? Angel! Icey? God? Sex?)

Shetland: hush! I'm getting rich off this stuff.

Amsterdam:that's fucked up.

Shetland: like school......

Amsterdam: you said it! I hate that place!

Shetland: so boring.

Amsterdam: any how, wanna go tricker treating with me after?

Shetland: sure. Who else is coming?

Amsterdam: oh. Well. No body.

Shetland:(0////o) oh. Yeah. So just you and me.

Amsterdam: yeah. So is that a no?

Shetland: oh no! I'll still go.

Amsterdam: yay!

Romano and 2p America: I think not!

Shetland: oh hey guys! Well gotta blast.

Amsterdam: why are we running?!

Shetland: for you not to die

Amsterdam: okay.

-_________________________-

So first lemon. Hope I did fine. Yeah. Amsterdam is a new OC I just made a while ago. Happy HETAWEEN!!!!
day eleven accomplished.