Make up (last chaper fam. )

I almost forgot about this book! Damn. Sorry for the 100th time. Well, I decided to rap this shit up! Let's get this done and over with! Last chapter!!! Probably. HONGICE FOR THE WIN!!!! Also if you wanna read something pretty great, read a aph fanfiction called gutters. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! No seriously. You need to read it. They also have a part 2 called retrace. READ THE SHIT OUT OF THAT STUFF.

Vlad: what a speech.
Shetland: stfu vlad. Your so annoying.
Americass: HEY! YOUR SUPPOSED TO WORK ON RUSAME LEMON!!!
Shetland: family comes first.
Americass: you bi-
Shetland: punches *Americass in the In the smacker*
Americass: (;-;) im sorry.
Amsterdam: WTF HAPPENED HERE?!
Shetland: *pushes Amsterdam out of the room* go home.
Icey: are we gonna start?
Hk: yeah, we got things to do.
Shetland: OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP AND FAN FICTION.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emil proceeded to hug Leon. Leon hugged back, and they stayed like that for awhile.

"I'm sorry Leon."
"For what?"
"For just running off. I couldn't keep my thoughts together and panicked. "
"What I said kinda came out of no where so I'm at fault here."
"No! It's my fault for running away."
"Emil, I really don't want to fight with you!"
"W-well, I don't want to fight either."
"You see, I said all of those things to prepare for the moment. I'm about to change both of our lives."

Emil gave Leon a strange look, then Leon pointed to the bottom of the liquorish tub. Emil put the lid back on it and, flipped it over. He saw something that made him smile. A smile is something very rare to find on Emil. It was a ring pop. Emil looked up at Leon to say thanks, but Leon was on one knee with a box open, and as you would know it, the ring in the box sure as hell wasn't Made of candy. It was diamond.

"Emil steilson, will you marry me?"

Emil was shocked. He knew what to say, but he couldn't speak, hell he couldn't breath! He almost fainted, but he registered what was happening in his brain. He smiled brightly.

"Yes!"

Leon glomped Emil and spun him around.

"Thank you! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" Leon cried out as he slipped the ring on Emil.

"Why are you crying then?" Emil said while slipping the ring on Leon.

Leon felt his face and realized he was crying.

"These are tears of joy. I'm so happy to be with you I'm crying holy tears."

"I thought you were Buddhist or something."

Leon laughed and, kissed Emil on the cheek, making Emil blush. Suddenly Emil had a thought.

"Leon. We can't let Lucas know!"

"Tch. That's going to be difficult."

"We could run away. "

"No. He's more likely to find out that way. We just have to keep it a secret from him."

The two boys planned their marriage and, for years kept their relationship a secret from Lukas, though they also received help from shetland, Mathias, Tino, and many more. When they decided to get a house together they finally told Lukas then left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*in Britain a slut is a messy person.

Shetland: that ending sucked.

Americass: SO ITS LIKE BRITAIN!!!

Iggy: at least I'm not a slut who never stops eating.

Shetland: recked.

Americass: IM A SLUT?! YOUR JUST SALTY CAUSE I GET SHIPED MORE!!!

Iggy: first of all, this has nothing to do with salt or ships. Second,  frankly Alfred, I don't give a damn.

Shetland: reckt x2

Amsterdam: what's happening?

Shetland: my brothers are being brothers.

Norge: you aren't hiding a secret relationship behind my back too right?

Shetland: no. I'm a loner who will probably die alone.

New oc Mariehamn(will be known as Alli): that's why we have fanfiction!

Iggy: Do stay away from that Andorra kid please.

Shetland: but he's fun to hang around with! (He gives me free stuff too)

Norge: and into the time out crate you go. *puts shetland in time out crate*

Shetland: fine then! I'm ending the chapter here!

A/n: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK. SORRY FOR THE SHIT ENDING BUT ITS OVER! GOOD BYE YALL! HOPE YOU HAAVE A NICE LIFE!!! SEE YA!!!!