Day tretten. Ice cream. Fluff fiction!

So I'm only going to do fluff for this chapter because I feel dirty. Plus you guys didn't seem to read the lemon/limes I made. Fluffy's! Yay!

/////////////////////////////////////

Emil and Leon were on summer break and it was HOT. They decided to get some ice cream and watch Scandinavian horror story while eating the ice cream.

"Icey cake. Would you like a taste of my ice cream?" Leon asked with a smirk.

"I don't trust you." Emil replied. He walked over to Leon and brought out a spoon. Leon shoved the ice cream in Emil's mouth with his own spoon before Emil could take a scoop with his spoon. Leon pulled out.

"What was that for?!" Emil exclaimed.

"I wanted to see you blush. It's cute when you get flustered." Leon answered with a smirk.

"No it isn't! And nothing about me is cute!" Emil reacted.

"But you're very cute."

"You're wrong!"

"But I'm right."

"Why do you even think I'm cute? Your stupid! I hate you!" Emil pouted.

"Even if you hate me I still love you. " Leon stated while taking another bite of ice cream.

"W-What ever. I- I love you too. Dumb @$$. " Emil said and quickly pecked Leon on the cheek. At first Leon was surprised but then he smiled and kissed Emil on the lips. This made Emil blush like crazy, and Leon mentally die of the cuteness.

They sat back down next to each other and fed each other ice cream. After the ice cream was finished they cuddled and finished watching, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

EXTRA#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shetland: *throws blanket over the two*

Amsterdam: how the f*ck did they fall asleep?!

Shetland: they're not nocturnal like we are.

Romania: *appears from darkness* You guys are invited to my Halloween party. *disappears*

Shetland: cool. Wanna go?

Amsterdam: eh. I guess since we're friends with Him.

Shetland: we are going to need a disguise.

Amsterdam :  I have a vampire set.

Shetland: cool. Let's roll.

Amsterdam: yup.

Shetland and Amsterdam disappear into darkness.

/////////---------//////-----------//////

First fluffy. Hope you got the fluffles from it. Also, it was really hard to capture Vlad's personality. If anyone can explain please do. Shetland out!

 Shetland out!

Meme