Day devēt! Hanging out with friends! Fanfiction!

Leon's point of view

Today I decided to hang with my squad so we decided to go to try on outfits, light fireworks in Yao's garden, blow up Yong soo's porn collection, and then go to a party.  Me, lovino, Shetland and Gilbert met up at star ducks and chatted a bit then decided to start at hoyandere Roma x yandere shetland x 2p america x reader Smoke & mirrors spot topic.

Emil's point of view.

I didn't have much to do today so I decided to hangout with my friends. We decided to go to the new spot topic, study, watch a movie then they convinced me to go to a party. Me,
Mei,( nickname for Taiwan) Mathew and Elizabeta met up at a coco bean and tree leaf.  Luckily Lucas was on a student council workshop meeting.

Leon's point of view

We decided to go to the new spot Topic and it was big.( bigger than Prussia's five meters! Amaright? Sorry. ) I got a black shirt with a dragon on it and some black jeans.  I bought a black ear piercing too.

Emil's point of view

At spot topic I bought a black my chem tee, a nice band hoodie, and a pair of black baggy jeans. They had a bunch of plushees I wanted.

Leon's point of view

after getting caught by the old man we finally finished getting chewed out and went to find Yong soo's porn, we found it in his closet. We blew it up right infront of his face. He cried as we all ran away, ditching the heap of burning dirtiness.

Emil's point of view

After studying for awhile we all had finished and had time before the party. We decided to watch paper towns. Sheer beauty. I cried at the end. It was just so beautiful. Eliza called me a p*ssie.

Leon's point of view

At the party everyone seemed to have a date. Well except for me and Gilbert. Even though Shetland and Lovi said that they were going together as Friends they both looked really nervous and were as red as old Yao's flag. Well until Allen turned up and hugged Shetland from behind which Lovi proceeded to fight with Allen over Shetland. They both ended up in the hospital so she ended up going with another good friend of hers, Vlad. They were really good friends and seemed to have a lot of fun. Gilbert was also talking to Vlad, but they were trash talking about Elizabeta and Roderich breaking up.Suddenly I saw him! The perfect boy ever.

Emil's point of view

I was the group loner. Eliza had Roderich, Mathew had his 2p, and   Mei had Japan. I was the lone wolf in the pack.  I saw my sister Shetland  talking with Vlad. Next to her was the perfect man I've ever seen!

3rd person

Emil and Leon were drawn toward each other. They talked the night away. That is how their love had started. At

Sorry it's so late! I ran out of phone power! I couldn't charge it either.